RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you guys wonder how the translation is going :

DONE :
-Actors
-Skills
-Items
-Armors
-Classes
-Vocab
-System (UI, main menu)

Half Done :
- Enemies
- CommonEvent (more like 1/4 it's massive)

We still haven't started the maps (the stuff outside battle and defeat scene dialogue) but we'll do that after CommonEvent and it should be faster even tho it's as massive or even bigger than CommonEvent but there's no NSFW so it's faster to translate.
Keep believing guys o7

(and if someone wanna help we will be very happy to include you in the project)
I don't have the skills to contribute to translating but I want to say thank you so much for your work on this gem.

Rophyr

Jun 22, 2018
I don't have the skills to contribute to translating but I want to say thank you so much for your work on this gem.
Hahahahah thank you dude
It's alright, to be honest most of the translation is mindlessly asking ChatGPT to translate something, or reword the NSFW scene ourselves over and over no need to talk japanese to translate a japanese game.
Just a very long process

Last edited:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Hahahahah thank you dude
It's alright, to be honest most of the translation is mindlessly asking ChatGPT to translate something, or reword the NSFW scene ourselves over and over no need to talk japanese to translate a japanese game.
Just a very long process
Can chatGPT actually translate? I've tried a couple of times, but it was always just english (when asked to translate to language other than english).
Also, why not deepl..?
(just curious)

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Can chatGPT actually translate? I've tried a couple of times, but it was always just english (when asked to translate to language other than english).
Also, why not deepl..?
(just curious)
we use deepL too, but chatgpt's translations tend to be the most legible. plus I can ask it to break down how it translated each individual phrase and word for more context. that being said, a combination of multiple translations is best.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
1697504573292.png
"見抜き (minuki)" literally means seeing-through or discerning, but it's also internet slang for masturbating while looking at pictures of 2D girls.

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
First off, let me say thank you to everyone working on translating this masterpiece of a game. I can't imagine the headache that comes with deciphering everything. So, thank you for working so hard. Secondly, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I just realized I'm still playing the 1.03 version of the game with the MTL this entire time lol. Is there any way for me to upgrade my game to the 1.35 version?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
First off, let me say thank you to everyone working on translating this masterpiece of a game. I can't imagine the headache that comes with deciphering everything. So, thank you for working so hard. Secondly, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I just realized I'm still playing the 1.03 version of the game with the MTL this entire time lol. Is there any way for me to upgrade my game to the 1.35 version?
on page 17 there a link for 1.35b

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
So, I updated my game and so far so good. The only issue I came across so far is that the h-scene with Yui won't trigger, despite having excitement over 50. Does anyone know why it won't trigger?

NopeNeverEver

Apr 15, 2018
So, I updated my game and so far so good. The only issue I came across so far is that the h-scene with Yui won't trigger, despite having excitement over 50. Does anyone know why it won't trigger?
I think that might be the same bug in the states file that I fixed on page 12, try replacing the states file in the data folder that I posted there and see if that works

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
I found another error when Kaori and her sister calls the club room for a 2v2. Whenever Yuji gets the call, my game crashes and I get this error

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
I had that too! I just passed the event on the japanese version of the game, then saved, then went back on the MTL !
So if I were to replay the game with the MTL (assuming that I beat it on the Japanese version), would it correct the error on a second playthrough?

Rophyr

Jun 22, 2018
So if I were to replay the game with the MTL (assuming that I beat it on the Japanese version), would it correct the error on a second playthrough?
I don't think so, basically play the game on MTL, save BEFORE the event that makes your game crash, go into the files of the game and put the save into the japanese version of the game, pass the event then save again and copy paste your new save where you did the event in Japanese on the MTL version!

(The save files are in the game folder I believe "savexx.rvdata2")

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
The Shoko Himemiya fights are way harder when you're actually fighting her on the Tennis court then the early challenges I've noticed on account of the special move Venus Rave that she gets. Is there any real way to defend against that move since it just seems to apply fascination and stun and do a ton of damage at the same time and one fight she just spammed it and I wasn't even able to do anything. I've managed to win one fight against her when she didn't spam that move, but it feels like it could get a little tedious trying to do it that way and like there must be some sort of hard counter too it.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
The Shoko Himemiya fights are way harder when you're actually fighting her on the Tennis court then the early challenges I've noticed on account of the special move Venus Rave that she gets. Is there any real way to defend against that move since it just seems to apply fascination and stun and do a ton of damage at the same time and one fight she just spammed it and I wasn't even able to do anything. I've managed to win one fight against her when she didn't spam that move, but it feels like it could get a little tedious trying to do it that way and like there must be some sort of hard counter too it.
Body Blow forces Shoko (and other girls that use Venus Step) to undo the stance. If she's not in Venus Step mode, she won't use the buffed moves like Venus Rave. I usually use Body Blow the moment she uses Venus Step and win the battle just fine. It's the late game 2-on-2 tournament fight against her and one of her lackeys that is the tough one since I remember her junior being able to stun you, too, though I may be misremembering.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Body Blow forces Shoko (and other girls that use Venus Step) to undo the stance. If she's not in Venus Step mode, she won't use the buffed moves like Venus Rave. I usually use Body Blow the moment she uses Venus Step and win the battle just fine. It's the late game 2-on-2 tournament fight against her and one of her lackeys that is the tough one since I remember her junior being able to stun you, too, though I may be misremembering.
Yeah I just did that part and it was really tough. Eventually I found a strategy after losing like half a dozen times. If I went in with full TP and spammed Rush on the lackey I realized it was possible to take her down in 3 turns with some good luck on accuracy. For the first 2 turns it's still possible to hit Shoko with a body blow from Yui, meaning as long as she didn't use Venus Step->Venus Rave on her 3rd and 4th turns it's possible to land a 2nd body blow on her and then it's just a matter of spamming it so it does require a little bit of RNG it feels like.

Still good sort of rival character for a game like this honestly. They make her way more aggressive and arrogant than any of the other girls and the privileged queen bee rich girl presidents daughter type with an annoying special talent that all the boys and even girls figure is unbeatable until you manage to not fall victim too it. Especially if Ojou type stock characters in visual novels and anime stuff trigger your hate**** senses lol. It's a bit of a blindside still though cause there's no other real OP enemy ability I've encountered in the game yet quite like that where if they use it you basically lose almost automatically. The closest might be the Judo chicks submission holds, but Outrange Step->Punch is a hard counter to that. I think that Venus Step/Venus Rave is the most OP enemy only ability in the game though. The fact that it hits hard 3 times, gives her insane evasion and speed, and both stuns and fascinates you so she can spam it until you're KO'ed and even acts as an all range attack in the 2 vs 2 fight means you just absolutely cannot allow her to use it at all really.

Last edited:

Talos1974

Apr 7, 2021
If you guys wonder how the translation is going :

DONE :
-Actors
-Skills
-Items
-Armors
-Classes
-Vocab
-System (UI, main menu)

Half Done :
- Enemies
- CommonEvent (more like 1/4 it's massive)

We still haven't started the maps (the stuff outside battle and defeat scene dialogue) but we'll do that after CommonEvent and it should be faster even tho it's as massive or even bigger than CommonEvent but there's no NSFW so it's faster to translate.
Keep believing guys o7

(and if someone wanna help we will be very happy to include you in the project)
Thank you for your work, is it coming along nicely?