4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah! Would be great if Bailey's mom will be 1 of the Love Interest later, but I think Cap would keep her as the final trump card for the game. I think we won't even know what's she look like for at least half a year later because he had to design and making more content for the available girls first
Hopefully we will have the new update 1-2 month later
The Captain said we would meet everyone in Bailey's household in this update. So its pretty much confirmed.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The Captain said we would meet everyone in Bailey's household in this update. So its pretty much confirmed.
Really? Then I hope the mother would truly appear in the next update as you said, hopefully she would look stunningly beautiful even compare to other girls. Best mom need best treatment and design after all, and would be the most prized achievement worth lusting for

Reactions: aacbhfcabcacabhb

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Really? Then I hope the mother would truly appear in the next update as you said, hopefully she would look stunningly beautiful even compare to other girls. Best mom need best treatment and design after all, and would be the most prized achievement worth lusting for
Yeah and hopefully in the future we see some action with Bailey and her mom:sneaky:

Reactions: Punto

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Most likely only happen in the Mid or Late game updates, every developer would keeping the best piece for last
Yeah its not gonna be happen for quite a while. Also I think that the next character is after Bailey is probably gonna be Chloe. It seems to be the most popular choice for the people in the Subscribestar page. I also want to Chloe to be next after that shower tease that the Captain gave us with the sis, Bailey, and Chloe.:love:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah its not gonna be happen for quite a while. Also I think that the next character is after Bailey is probably gonna be Chloe. It seems to be the most popular choice for the people in the Subscribestar page. I also want to Chloe to be next after that shower tease that the Captain gave us with the sis, Bailey, and Chloe.:love:
I think so too, would be perfect for Captain to develop the content for the trio before move to other new girl/Milf. Would be great if we got a foursome between MC and them as the climax

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I think so too, would be perfect for Captain to develop the content for the trio before move to other new girl/Milf. Would be great if we got a foursome between MC and them as the climax
I agree if Chloe is next then hopefully her update ends with a foursome with the MC like you said.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I agree if Chloe is next then hopefully her update ends with a foursome with the MC like you said.
And after that I think Captain would move to either develop content for the teacher or Bonnie-the nude model where you go with Katelyn, which both I would love to see geting fucked by MC massive dong

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
And after that I think Captain would move to either develop content for the teacher or Bonnie-the nude model where you go with Katelyn, which both I would love to see geting fucked by MC massive dong
I think it should be the teacher after Chloe just to have another MILF fucked.

Reactions: spl00sh321

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think it should be the teacher after Chloe just to have another MILF fucked.
I agree that the teacher should be after Chloe but if Bailey's mom turns out to be too hot then we will see lol.
If Bailey's mom was too hot then as I said above, she would be the last piece to be add content because "hot mom always for the last". But the teacher could be the next Milf target so let so which one Cap would want to do between her and Bonnie

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
If Bailey's mom was too hot then as I said above, she would be the last piece to be add content because "hot mom always for the last". But the teacher could be the next Milf target so let so which one Cap would want to do between her and Bonnie
We also have Ashley still. I honestly forgot about her lol.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Oh yeah! Completely forgot about her too, so in a couple updates Captain would adding content for those girls/Milf first before we got something with Bailey's mom
I mean at this point who knows but the Captain did say he was probably gonna do polls for who the next character is gonna be.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I mean at this point who knows but the Captain did say he was probably gonna do polls for who the next character is gonna be.
Yeah that's true he was thinking about doing a poll for the next character. If that's the case then I feel that Chloe is pretty much guaranteed because so many people want her next. Don't know who would be next in terms of popular vote. I guess if I had to choose it would be Ashley personally.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Hopefully we will know if Bailey's mom is the new character on Monday. I hope that the weekly updates go back to being on Monday I had a good thing going of waking up every Tuesday morning seeing a new teaser lol.

Reactions: manawana

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Hopefully we will know if Bailey's mom is the new character on Monday. I hope that the weekly updates go back to being on Monday I had a good thing going of waking up every Tuesday morning seeing a new teaser lol.
Ha I work a graveyard shift so i check on my phone tuesday when i get to work I wish it was posted Monday morning instead of Monday night but what you gonna do right?:confused:

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes