4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
With the next update being with Bailey and Braden getting with her I wonder if Braden will find the magical rock and also get a huge dick or will he have a much smaller dick than the MC? Personally I hope its smaller.
That's a good question. I don't mind either way but I could see why it would be better that the MC have a bigger dick so it shows he's the alpha or something. But I hope that Braden does go all the way with Bailey.

Reactions: manawana

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018

Dev is back from Thanksgiving break and is saying he does not have plans to travel for Christmas so no more absences for this update. Hopefully this means that we could see the Bailey update around late January because if its around February than it would take the same amount of time of the last update.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Dev is back from Thanksgiving break and is saying he does not have plans to travel for Christmas so no more absences for this update. Hopefully this means that we could see the Bailey update around late January because if its around February than it would take the same amount of time of the last update.
Damn! New Chloe design look much more tasty than before, hopefully for a new update in January

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Hey aacbhfcabcacabhb, this weeks post was privat too (maybe there is a nudity-clause?).
Would you be able / willing to share that on as well?
Oh its not public? If there is a nudity clause it makes sense because it is uncensored I am not by my computer right now but when I get a chance ill post it. If you want to know what it is before I post it its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: katzen.klo

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Happy Monday!

Monday's aren't normally happy, but I hope you are having a good one! :)

Since the locker room stills are done, I am back on working on stills for Bailey's story.

I was just working on a scene in particular that involved our main character getting well acquainted with her *ahem* plot.

Hopefully today's teaser fills you in on what I mean. It definitely gave Bailey a mouthful!

Decided not to censor the dick. I didn't think it was necessary.

Sorry it was a short update this week, I am not going anywhere for the holidays so hopefully I can keep my stride and get this update out as soon as I can! :)

TL;DR:
Moving onto plot stills.
095d6de1-8035-4378-993f-9338ce0b793b.png

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
aacbhfcabcacabhb, Thank you very much for sharing that post! I just guessed that nudity might be the reason the post was privat, now i`m pretty sure.

I wonder if the pic would be considered censored if his dick would be replaces by a milk carton or something, and nothing else was changed.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Damn! Yo these teasers are making me too excited for the next update im glad that I chose to become a subscriber for Captain Doctor. I just want to see a tease of Bailey getting it on with Braden.:p

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Damn! Yo these teasers are making me too excited for the next update im glad that I chose to become a subscriber for Captain Doctor. I just want to see a tease of Bailey getting it on with Braden.:p
I also want to see some teasers with Bailey and Braden. I get why people don't like the idea of sharing but I love the idea of Braden fucking his sister hopefully we get some of those teasers soon.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
aacbhfcabcacabhb, Thank you very much for sharing that post! I just guessed that nudity might be the reason the post was privat, now i`m pretty sure.

I wonder if the pic would be considered censored if his dick would be replaces by a milk carton or something, and nothing else was changed.
I think Captain Doctor made the post private by mistake because its public now.

Reactions: katzen.klo

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
I think Captain Doctor made the post private by mistake because its public now.
You are right, that post is public now! But just FYI, the new Christmas one isn`t ...
Maybe the Captain only puts them public now when he posts the next one so subscribers get to see it first?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
You are right, that post is public now! But just FYI, the new Christmas one isn`t ...
Maybe the Captain only puts them public now when he posts the next one so subscribers get to see it first?
Maybe I think he just forgot personally because the shower teaser was made public as soon as it was posted I think. Also I wont be able to post the Christmas post because im away from home and wont be back until after New Year. Im just looking at the forums on my phone. So if the weekly update on Monday is private I wont be able to post that one either until after New Years.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
The weekly update is up now! It seems like the Captain is on high momentum right now. Someone mentioned in the comments there that they are hoping for a January release. The subscriber mentioned it not the Captain. The Captain didnt give a estimate date yet but people are hoping for January it looks like and so am I!

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
The weekly update is up now! It seems like the Captain is on high momentum right now. Someone mentioned in the comments there that they are hoping for a January release. The subscriber mentioned it not the Captain. The Captain didnt give a estimate date yet but people are hoping for January it looks like and so am I!
Im also hoping for a January update I could see it happening since he is on a roll right now. So fingers crossed I just want to see Bailey get fucked by Braden! I really hope it does come out in January! He made his $100 goal so maybe thats why he is going ham right now.

Reactions: manawana

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey, y'all!

I hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday! The new year is just around the corner and we can finally put 2020 in the rear view mirror!

I've been getting a lot done for Bailey's story line. Unfortunately that's all I really have to say for the moment.

I have a lot of momentum right now, so I'm going to finish this post up quick so I can get back to work!

Last week's update I showed Bailey getting a mouthful, This week I think that she should return the favor ;)

TL;DR:
Getting Bailey's stills done at a good pace.
988b69d4-feda-416f-8112-560aba656b9d.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I'm back home early because of a COVID spike in the area but no one cares about that. I'm just gonna start posting the weekly updates here again because sometimes they aren't made public. I also have a theory of what the scene above is other than the obvious that the mc is eating out Bailey. Its gonna be put in a spoiler if people don't want to read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: manawana and Dj77

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
I'm back home early because of a COVID spike in the area but no one cares about that. I'm just gonna start posting the weekly updates here again because sometimes they aren't made public.
Well, I hope you stayed save!

FYI, this update was public again. The Christmas one is still private, and so is the thanksgiving one - so I guess the holiday updates are indented as bonuses for subscribers.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes