4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Here, try this save. Talk to Katelyn and then go get the shorts.
Yep, in your save it works fine. I think that i know what caused it to bug out, i explored house and clicked shorts before talking to model about clothes at yoga and thats why i'm still getting message that i should not touch them.

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
I think I finished the current build got all the scenes, good work. Especially since everything is repeatable. Can you add more positions to the Yoga thing?

Reactions: spl00sh321

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018

it seems that a lot of people didnt want Braden to join so it looks like anything post build will be optional for him to join. I for one wanted Braden to join the action so im glad the dev is still gonna include that but give the option for those who dont want it.

Reactions: BBrian

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
For anyone whose played how much content is there, like how much time did it take to get through. It looks interesting but I want there to be a good amount of content. Basically how much time and whether you get to some sort of sexual situation in the current build.
Every build you go all the way with the girl that is the focus. There is the sister route and Katelyn route and you go all the way with them. So there are two routes currently. The dev says he doesnt like blue balls so makes sure there is action in every build.

Reactions: Greenraiser

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020

it seems that a lot of people didnt want Braden to join so it looks like anything post build will be optional for him to join. I for one wanted Braden to join the action so im glad the dev is still gonna include that but give the option for those who dont want it.
This dev seems very competent. The content he's already produced is amazing and with a good storyline/effort as well as varying dialogue and progression.

And then like in your comment, he's making certain aspects optional as requested by his players. Seriously, this dev is doing a fantastic job, I can't wait to see future updates by him.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I
This dev seems very competent. The content he's already produced is amazing and with a good storyline/effort as well as varying dialogue and progression.

And then like in your comment, he's making certain aspects optional as requested by his players. Seriously, this dev is doing a fantastic job, I can't wait to see future updates by him.
I agree that the dev is doing an amazing job with the game and listening to feedback. But I also think that he shouldnt give in real quick to other peoples demands. I dont want that to force him into changing what vision he had for the game especially since this is his first game.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
I

I agree that the dev is doing an amazing job with the game and listening to feedback. But I also think that he shouldnt give in real quick to other peoples demands. I dont want that to force him into changing what vision he had for the game especially since this is his first game.
For sure, I appreciate their consideration but with how this community is, there'll be a looot of complainers when this game starts becoming more popular. Hopefully by then the dev will have settled on a route and will only pick up on ideas they deem good, I have faith in them

Reactions: aacbhfcabcacabhb

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Im happy that Bailey is the next focus of the update and I hope Braden gets some action with Bailey especially some tongue kissing. But I have recently replayed this game again and noticed that Bailey didnt have her belly button piercing when she was wearing her bikini. I dont know if that was intentional but I hope that she has her belly piercing when we get some action with her. Good job on the second build Captain Doctor Im gonna start supporting the game now.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Im happy that Bailey is the next focus of the update and I hope Braden gets some action with Bailey especially some tongue kissing. But I have recently replayed this game again and noticed that Bailey didnt have her belly button piercing when she was wearing her bikini. I dont know if that was intentional but I hope that she has her belly piercing when we get some action with her. Good job on the second build Captain Doctor Im gonna start supporting the game now.
Wow good eye on the piercing I didn't even notice until you brought it up. Yeah hopefully she has her belly piercing in all her scenes. I also agree on the kissing I think that kissing would make this game even better than it is even if its already really good. Especially since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: manawana

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Wow good eye on the piercing I didn't even notice until you brought it up. Yeah hopefully she has her belly piercing in all her scenes. I also agree on the kissing I think that kissing would make this game even better than it is even if its already really good. Especially since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes here is hoping. The only problem I have still is probably going be the release date after looking in the Subscribestar page it seems that the dev is going to try to make Bailey update come out faster than the last one but with Holidays like thanksgiving and christmas being around the corner I feel like the earliest we might see this build is in February.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020

The dev is gonna be away with family for thanksgiving and no progress will be made on the game until early December it looks like.
LOL I called that the holidays would have been a problem. Well at least now we have confirmation.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
is someone so nice who posts the Thanksgiving picture, I would open it myself, but without a credit card it doesn't work?

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
With the next update being with Bailey and Braden getting with her I wonder if Braden will find the magical rock and also get a huge dick or will he have a much smaller dick than the MC? Personally I hope its smaller.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes