4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Captain Doctor I was loving the game until this...... Dunno what your idea of harem is , but for me, I play harem because I don't want anyone fucking my girls, this game is implying forced sharing in the future with that idiot Braden for most all the girls (so far the mcs stepmom and sister)... so I guess no point playing future updates for me. Good luck.
View attachment 893093 View attachment 893094
WAIT!!!! WHAT?!?! HELL NO!!!!!!! I haven't tried this yet but it looks like I ain't going to now. No way in hell do I ever share my women with anyone!!!

Sep 22, 2018
"game approved by staff"... Can I get a list of games not approved by staff? I wanna play them. We are talking about games here people. Not real situations. If you are easily offended by cartoons and 3d cg fictional characters then you are stupider than my screenname.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Captain Doctor I was loving the game until this...... Dunno what your idea of harem is , but for me, I play harem because I don't want anyone fucking my girls, this game is implying forced sharing in the future with that idiot Braden for most all the girls (so far the mcs stepmom and sister)... so I guess no point playing future updates for me. Good luck.
View attachment 893093 View attachment 893094
Same! Just like I have posting some posts from before, I would love to have an alternate choice not to share our girls to Braden but instead either giving him something else or brainwash him into thinking we already fufilling the deal. Oh well...at least next update seems like we will have some sex content with his sister, so that at least feel very nice so far and I can't wait for that update

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Look like another bugfix will be update tonight, and the rework of some character's art look nice specially Bailey look more hotter than ever

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Same! Just like I have posting some posts from before, I would love to have an alternate choice not to share our girls to Braden but instead either giving him something else or brainwash him into thinking we already fufilling the deal. Oh well...at least next update seems like we will have some sex content with his sister, so that at least feel very nice so far and I can't wait for that update
I will just wait for the dev to clear this, maybe that whole us telling him we will share is just to use him and get info on the girls but we won't let anyone fuck any of our girls.......... who knows, if that text is for real then I will simply ignore the game, Im not sharing shit.

WAIT!!!! WHAT?!?! HELL NO!!!!!!! I haven't tried this yet but it looks like I ain't going to now. No way in hell do I ever share my women with anyone!!!
Just wait for the dev to clear that, if that is his plan you can always ignore the thread like I will do if this game is gonna be a sharing fest, thats not my idea of harem.

Nov 27, 2017
@Captain Doctor I was loving the game until this...... Dunno what your idea of harem is , but for me, I play harem because I don't want anyone fucking my girls, this game is implying forced sharing in the future with that idiot Braden for most all the girls (so far the mcs stepmom and sister)... so I guess no point playing future updates for me. Good luck.
Yeah, same feeling here, I don't like it too .... still interested in the game cause it didn't happened yet ... I guess I'll see if it truly happens ... I hope not, I hate NTR and sharing stuff ... but so far it's a very good game, not gonna lie, it surprised me ... there are space for improvement in the art, but so far so good
Good luck in your game buddy, may u achiev success u deserve ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Captain Doctor sorry to bother you, but I think if you are releasing the bugfix for the game you should put some number or the word (bugfix) before it so that people could easily to know. Like Build 2 should be Build 2.1 or Build 2 (bugfix), I'm counting at least 2 bugfixes for this version already so it should be Build 2.2 or Buid 2 (bugfix2)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What do you mean the links are down? I just checking those on this site and all of them are fine, if you mean the links on developer subcriblestar then yes it was all down and don't know why he still not reupload the new one yet

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What is the actual last event? I've slept with stepmom and sis.. any more events?
Beside all the main quest you could rewatching on your computer, you actually could find some extra scenes with both of them that didn't have on computer: In the morning go to the bathroom and go in without knocking, you will have a choice to join take a shower together with either the sis/step mom and having sex in there. With the step mom, beside the bathroom sex you could having sex with her during the naked yoga class and sex on the pool in the weekend too. Same with the sister but only having either handjob or sex on the pool when Bailey didn't swim together

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
anyone please help me skimpy outfit Katelyn yoga quest ?

also Katelyn 3 stars

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes