4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thebeerholder

Feb 10, 2018
She says I can make her an outfit, just not to touch her underwear. Then when I go to the closet it keeps telling me I shouldn't take things out of it.

Aug 23, 2017
bug game nothing works. talk to Braden in the afternoons he said to get katelyn in new yoga outfit done that then nothing happen she goes back to her frist outfit. And braden says the same shit over and over when you do get the 2nd outfit for her. he says to get her in the new outfit when have already have.
I can't even get Katelyn the second outfit. It says I shouldn't take things out of her closet.
I will take a look at this right away and let you know when it is fixed. I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Nocro32510

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
"use save editor and move katelyn to 5 the her yoga to 3 it works now. " This worked for me.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Game seems stuck? At the party need to get something from the cooler to give the sister but nothing happens?

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Anyone else stuck when you have andersons phone in the mall? i can't seem to get out of the phone

Aug 23, 2017
Game seems stuck? At the party need to get something from the cooler to give the sister but nothing happens?
The order in the party is to:
Click on sister playing beer pong.
Click on the cooler.
Click on Chloe "Brunette" in her room to get the vodka
Click on sister playing beer pong again
Click on Leave

Let me know if the problem continues.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The order in the party is to:
Click on sister playing beer pong.
Click on the cooler.
Click on Chloe "Brunette" in her room to get the vodka
Click on sister playing beer pong again
Click on Leave

Let me know if the problem continues.
Just says shes busy. Both when I had previously checked on her and now i followed your order

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes