4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The links here have been updated. Enjoy the new build for free, everyone! :D

Don't forget to talk to Braden (the neighbor boy) in the afternoons for advice if you don't know what you need to do next to progress with the characters.
Kinda don't like the fact that if you ask Braden about Sarah the guy mentioning about sleeping with her and MC even said he would convince her to have sex with him (because of best friend excuse). And he's even want more than that with having sex Katelyn and Bailey in the future too, hopefully it was just a wish and not being add in the future (no sharing for you Braden, even if you helping me with the hints)

• Angry
Reactions: karliks

ohadmiller

Feb 17, 2018
anyone understand how to make the Mac version work? ive been trying since the game came out, for some reason the download never comes with an exec file for the game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The links here have been updated. Enjoy the new build for free, everyone! :D

Don't forget to talk to Braden (the neighbor boy) in the afternoons for advice if you don't know what you need to do next to progress with the characters.
I think I got myself into some weird bug: When I'm accidenly click and go to Sarah's party again, the entire Sarah's quest and scenes I already unblock being reset back to the begining. Worse that I can't trigger those quest again even after Braden hint at study at school with him, no matter how many time I did so the quest didn't move at all

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
I think I got myself into some weird bug: When I'm accidenly click and go to Sarah's party again, the entire Sarah's quest and scenes I already unblock being reset back to the begining. Worse that I can't trigger those quest again even after Braden hint at study at school with him, no matter how many time I did so the quest didn't move at all
I can confirm that bug. Going to the party again locked me out from the shower scene, which I had already unlocked.

Also, could we get default-names for the characters than can be named? The sister-character is called "Jessica" in the files, which is a fine name.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I can confirm that bug. Going to the party again locked me out from the shower scene, which I had already unlocked.

Also, could we get default-names for the characters than can be named? The sister-character is called "Jessica" in the files, which is a fine name.
That was a very annoying bug, hope he would fix it but right now everyone should know and avoid to take that mistake as I do. And Jessica was a better name than Sarah, but maybe the developer want to use that name for other girl in the future

Aug 23, 2017
What do you mean when you go to the party again? I am trying to replicate the bug so I can fix it. Are Bailey and the sister going to the party again after you already got a BJ from the sister?

ohadmiller

Feb 17, 2018
any update regarding Mac version? anyone got it to work? keep trying to download and its as if there is no exec file, so I cut like run the app

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What do you mean when you go to the party again? I am trying to replicate the bug so I can fix it. Are Bailey and the sister going to the party again after you already got a BJ from the sister?
What I mean is that I have complete all the Sarah quest in the first version and unblocking all the scenes, but during Saturday or Sunday in the game when I'm checking around the house to find if there are some other scenes I didn't know yet (like the bathroom sex) I saw Sarah and her friend in the garage was about to go to party again. So I'm curious click on the car trunk to go to the party again to see if there was any different (which isn't), after that I go back to sleep and in the morning check on the computer again and found out all Sarah content has all been reset back

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In short, I done that after complete all the new content in this update with Katelyn so I grew bore and want to explore the game a little more and get myself into that reset bug

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
Here is a save file. You can confirm on the PC that the sister route is already finished. If I click on the trunk of the car, it goes back to the party. If you return home, the BJ-scene plays, and afterwards the progression on that route on the pc is completly reset.

Other than that, really fun update. Is it already decided who is the focus on the next build?

Aug 23, 2017
In short, I done that after complete all the new content in this update with Katelyn so I grew bore and want to explore the game a little more and get myself into that reset bug
I found the issue and I fixed it! I am currently uploading the fixed version of the game right now to the download sites. I will comment tomorrow morning when the links have been updated with the fixed version. Unfortunately, to fix the bug you'll have to start over with the new build. Hopefully that won't be an issue. I am sorry for any inconvenience!

any update regarding Mac version? anyone got it to work? keep trying to download and its as if there is no exec file, so I cut like run the app
Hello! Unfortunately I do not own a mac computer so I am unable to test the issue. Renpy's "Build Distributions" option generated this Mac build. If you are having troubles then I am truly sorry. :(

Would there be an Android version?
I do not own an android phone so I haven't been able to test builds. That being said, my friend just volunteered to test out builds on his android device so I will hopefully have a port in the near future! :)

Here is a save file. You can confirm on the PC that the sister route is already finished. If I click on the trunk of the car, it goes back to the party. If you return home, the BJ-scene plays, and afterwards the progression on that route on the pc is completly reset.

Other than that, really fun update. Is it already decided who is the focus on the next build?
I will share more info on the next build in next week's Weekly Update on SubscribeStar! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes