4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I found the issue and I fixed it! I am currently uploading the fixed version of the game right now to the download sites. I will comment tomorrow morning when the links have been updated with the fixed version. Unfortunately, to fix the bug you'll have to start over with the new build. Hopefully that won't be an issue. I am sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello! Unfortunately I do not own a mac computer so I am unable to test the issue. Renpy's "Build Distributions" option generated this Mac build. If you are having troubles then I am truly sorry. :(

I do not own an android phone so I haven't been able to test builds. That being said, my friend just volunteered to test out builds on his android device so I will hopefully have a port in the near future! :)

I will share more info on the next build in next week's Weekly Update on SubscribeStar! :)
Thank you for you reply, luckily for me is that I keep the old save plot before that car trunk bug so not much to be lost with (and I'm kinda enjoying myself playing Katelyn's quest again so it was a win-win situation)
Overall I'm truly love this game and the way you complete each character's quest in each update than spreading a few for all of them like other similar games, and I'm actually like that way because I could experience the entire girl's role in one playthrough

Aug 23, 2017
Thank you for you reply, luckily for me is that I keep the old save plot before that car trunk bug so not much to be lost with (and I'm kinda enjoying myself playing Katelyn's quest again so it was a win-win situation)
Overall I'm truly love this game and the way you complete each character's quest in each update than spreading a few for all of them like other similar games, and I'm actually like that way because I could experience the entire girl's role in one playthrough
I am glad you are enjoying After the Fire! The links have all been updated with the fixed version. If you find any more issues then please do not hesitate to bring them to my attention. :)

Reactions: thevoid089

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
OMG OMG this is what i was waiting for!! Great game! I hope u can add sex while kissing like in Yamamoto Yoshifumi mangas Also X-ray, and animated cumming would be Great too

Amazing Job by the way
I also hope there is kissing during sex in the future for this game. It will be a perfect 10 for me if that gets added :)

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Was searching for Shota games, and this came up..
And i was like "Boi it was updated 5months ago?"... then as i read the comments it was just updated recently..
and then again i'm like... "Say what?"

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
OMG OMG this is what i was waiting for!! Great game! I hope u can add sex while kissing like in Yamamoto Yoshifumi mangas Also X-ray, and animated cumming would be Great too

Amazing Job by the way
And anal sex, threesome MFF, BDSM, pregnancy, exhibition with girls walking naked in the house, group sex,... would love to have all of them being add slowly in the future

Reactions: Gabaw

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
And anal sex, threesome MFF, BDSM, pregnancy, exhibition with girls walking naked in the house, group sex,... would love to have all of them being add slowly in the future
I also want to say this but i dont' wanna make dev bothered by too many request :ROFLMAO: about threesome i think dev will add bailey lil brother in it where MMF will be on the list too (which I don't mind though). Just wait for african-american boy join the party :)

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I also want to say this but i dont' wanna make dev bothered by too many request :ROFLMAO: about threesome i think dev will add bailey lil brother in it where MMF will be on the list too (which I don't mind though). Just wait for african-american boy join the party :)
That's why I said slowly add them in the future, but I get your point and let see how the developer would put them in his game. About the sharing tho, I'm concern and hope we could have a choice to not let him having sex with the girls. Branden still a good friend that help MC with hint to completing the quest, but I would want to reward him with money or something else....and would rather having sex with his mom and sis than let him have a piece

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
According to the dialogue, Braden has the chance to get Katelyn and the sister.
I think MC should dominate Katelyn and the sister first, show them Who's in charge
so he can force them to spend a day or night with Braden

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
BDSM and pregnancy is a no go
Light BDSM could be fun tho, too heavy with it would be bad. Pregnancy I think would have happen anyway, but most likely would only happen near or in the end of the game so it was still very far away, so don't worry much...yet...
According to the dialogue, Braden has the chance to get Katelyn and the sister.
I think MC should dominate Katelyn and the sister first, show them Who's in charge
so he can force them to spend a day or night with Braden
I hope Captain Doctor would giving us a choice not to share any girl to Braden at all, hopefully that purple rock have the ability to mind control so that we could control and twist Braden mind into either forget about the offer or just thought he's already done the sex deal. Of course it would still depend on the developer choice so let wait and see

D

Deleted member 386829

i think it would be nice to allow braden to hit it

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally the update being put on Lastest updates, quite a very long waiting. Overall hope people would took interest in this game and supporting the developer and his team, this game need to be know and deserve a large numbers of fans

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
bug game nothing works. talk to Braden in the afternoons he said to get katelyn in new yoga outfit done that then nothing happen she goes back to her frist outfit. And braden says the same shit over and over when you do get the 2nd outfit for her. he says to get her in the new outfit when have already have.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes