4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
hmm now all of a sudden Bailey started talking to me even though i had already clicked them, and ashley and the guy by the plant etc many times.

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
Same here. I deleted the photos but can't advance.
Got a fix, enable console with Unren and type "blackmail = 2" (no quotes obviously) and hit enter. Script is looking for blackmail = 2 rather than >=2 since it goes to 3 apparently.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Got a fix, enable console with Unren and type "blackmail = 2" (no quotes obviously) and hit enter. Script is looking for blackmail = 2 rather than >=2 since it goes to 3 apparently.
Ran Unren, choose 3 to enabled console Shift O. Started game and got the following

The label Cumkatetf is defined twice, at
File "game/script.rpy", line 8517 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 8593.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Great game, love the amount of scenes with Katelyn. Can't wait for future updates
The next update will be focused on bailey but I hope Doctor will add one more scenes for kathlyn. And the scenes is Sex while kissing (Never bored with this scene in every shouta mangas) Also foreplay with a lot of kissing lol.

Reactions: Punto

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
The next update will be focused on bailey but I hope Doctor will add one more scenes for kathlyn. And the scenes is Sex while kissing (Never bored with this scene in every shouta mangas) Also foreplay with a lot of kissing lol.
I have no problems with that tbh, it kinda feels like a tease to have multiple other hot characters with no scenes lol. I'm looking forward to it, all the characters are so well drawn and hot

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Captain Doctor I was loving the game until this...... Dunno what your idea of harem is , but for me, I play harem because I don't want anyone fucking my girls, this game is implying forced sharing in the future with that idiot Braden for most all the girls (so far the mcs stepmom and sister)... so I guess no point playing future updates for me if you are going that route. Good luck.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Captain Doctor , any fix for skimpy outfit Katelyn yoga quest ?
Don't remember exactly but either you need to sleep with her first or you need to sleep in your room and in the morning don't show her your woody and then go see her at the pool....something like that. Basically there is something else you need to do first.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes