4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Weekend update for you guys. I meant to post yesterday, but I got caught up in some shit.
Got a few bedroom scenes done. Only a couple more and then I'll be going back to make a few more scenes for different parts of Katelyn's route.
After that I'll move onto the animated scenes which will hopefully go by quickly.

Not a big update, but I'm alive. ;)

TL;DR:
I'm working on it.
9e2777b4-12fe-4f1a-b208-bf0d97fc7404.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Greetings professors! Nothing to report.

Still working on these spicy bedroom scenes. Here's a sweaty tease.

I don't have much to add for this week because I already said what I needed to say last week, but it wouldn't be a "weekly update" if I didn't post something each week.
TL;DR:
Still alive! Just nothing much to say this week.

857f4ffb-7853-4928-81af-cbc63923fcee-740x0.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Happy Saturday!
I believe I finished what I needed for the stills in Katelyn's bedroom.

I have now moved onto working on/finishing up stills I need for scenes around other parts of her story (Like the pool, shower, etc.).

As always, here's a small preview and I'll see you all next week! :)
TL;DR:
Moving on from the bedroom stills and finishing up extra scenes.
51035f08-3a90-46dc-9b6d-d3d21c1a5faf-740x0.png

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Yoo this game is pretty good for a first build. No update in 3 months though. Ill support this dev on subscribestar after the second build to see if its worth it because I really liked the first build. Captain Doctor I dont know if you answer people here but do you have an ETA for the next update?

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!
I was going to post yesterday but decided to wait until today because I just finished the rest of the stills for Katelyn's content!

I will now be moving onto the animations which shouldn't take too long to make. I don't want to make any promises, but it shouldn't be too long until the next update is ready! :)
TL;DR:
Moving on to the animations!
bc55f69b-34d2-4d1b-8870-30b86c69b70f.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yoo this game is pretty good for a first build. No update in 3 months though. Ill support this dev on subscribestar after the second build to see if its worth it because I really liked the first build. Captain Doctor I dont know if you answer people here but do you have an ETA for the next update?
I dont think the dev has posted anything here since June. But from the latest post above the next build should be coming soon. Im sure it will be good and if you are thinking of supporting I highly recommend you do so just mainly because the dev posts weekly progress updates on subscribestar when some devs we dont hear anything for months.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I dont think the dev has posted anything here since June. But from the latest post above the next build should be coming soon. Im sure it will be good and if you are thinking of supporting I highly recommend you do so just mainly because the dev posts weekly progress updates on subscribestar when some devs we dont hear anything for months.
Nice thats good to hear. I just played it today so it will be sweet if i play the next build in the same week. You said that the dev doesnt post here often. Does the dev communicate with people on subscribestar? Other than posting progress updates.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Nice thats good to hear. I just played it today so it will be sweet if i play the next build in the same week. You said that the dev doesnt post here often. Does the dev communicate with people on subscribestar? Other than posting progress updates.
I havent seen the dev communicate with directly with people in the posts. But nobody asked any questions directly to the dev its mostly comments about the teaser in the post.

Reactions: manawana

Crespo

May 28, 2020
Can anybody help me, i can't go to school, depsite i have choosen "skip the intro n first day"

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Can anybody help me, i can't go to school, depsite i have choosen "skip the intro n first day"
What does it tell you when you click on the school? There are two schools there is a high school which isnt available yet and the other school that you could go to.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Evening, folks!
Animations are moving along at the moment. I wanted to get more done over the weekend but I got called into work and didn't have much time to work on them on Saturday and Sunday, unfortunately. :/

That is now passed and I back working on the animations!

Here's a different kind of preview for this week. Adobe Animate is a little different than photoshop. :)

Have a good week!
TL;DR:
Working on animations!
215d8f6d-41bb-487d-9b94-2f7a85b49194.png

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Evening, folks!
Animations are moving along at the moment. I wanted to get more done over the weekend but I got called into work and didn't have much time to work on them on Saturday and Sunday, unfortunately. :/

That is now passed and I back working on the animations!

Here's a different kind of preview for this week. Adobe Animate is a little different than photoshop. :)

Have a good week!
TL;DR:
Working on animations!
View attachment 836906
Sweet I hope its close! I can't really tell what she is doing in this animation though.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey all!

Not much to say this week. The animations are progressing. I can't really show a sneak peek of the current animation I'm working on because the breasts aren't drawn yet. I figured no one would be interested in a sneak peek of Katelyn without her tits.

So instead, here's the new title screen for the next build featuring a better view of Katelyn's silhouette. At least its something! :p
TL;DR:
Animations are progressing
9c274888-8221-48f1-a954-40e12ebc54b7.png

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes