4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 23, 2017
Captain Doctor Do you have a plan on times of release per update for example 1 update per month? I'm not saying that close but do you have a schedule I guess what I'm trying to say?
Hard to say. I am unsure if I can get another build out in July as July is normally one of my busy months for visiting family along with November. I will try my best to keep the builds flowing, but I don't want to sacrifice quality. I already plan on having more animations for this next build than what was in the initial build for the sister. I really appreciate your interest in my content and hope that you enjoy the future updates! :)

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Hard to say. I am unsure if I can get another build out in July as July is normally one of my busy months for visiting family along with November. I will try my best to keep the builds flowing, but I don't want to sacrifice quality. I already plan on having more animations for this next build than what was in the initial build for the sister. I really appreciate your interest in my content and hope that you enjoy the future updates! :)
Cool its awesome that you want to keep the builds flowing. Im pretty sure that I will enjoy every update since you don't blue ball and finish a character route. That is what put you up there to be a favorite right away.(y)

ohadmiller

Feb 17, 2018
any Mac users who downloaded and it worked for them? for some reason the game isn't working on my Mac

matya

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone have the weekly update from subscribestar?
"Weekly Update
We made it to July! I want to say thank you and welcome to my new subscribers! It means a lot to me knowing that their are people out there who are willing to support my content!

I'm just gonna rip the bandage off now. I'm going to be visiting family for the 4th of July holiday so I will sadly be away from my computer thus, unable to work on AtF for 2 weeks. I have been working on AtF since my last update and I figured that since I will be away I owe all of you some sneak peeks for the new build.

I hope you enjoy these 3 pictures and I hope all of you remain safe during my short absence, and to all my fellow Yankees, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! :D
"
Here you go :D

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Sex scene with whom?
I could not find a single sex scene
Or just a mistake tag?
There's a sex scene with the sister (redhead at home).( after that there's also a sex scene with her in the shower when you batge in while she showers)
If you don't know what to do just go to the neighbour house in the evening and click on the kid next to the house.
he'll tell you what to do to advance with characters. There's also a progression tab on the computer.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i managed to delete the cloud on the blackmailers phone but what do i do with the email and messages cause i clicked everywhere

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Nothing with the massages, but the mail...I think you can send to the sister , I think so at least.
What I still know is that when all is done, MC sends a text massage to sisters phone via the blackmailers phone. At that point your done and give the phone back.

Reactions: Jenzi800

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Click on the pictures on the bottom right when the dialogue ends go to messages on the phone and you will send a message to the sister and thats it let me know if it doesnt work.
I'm having the same problem. After getting into the e-messages, I got a note that I should send one (I can guess WHICH one). Clicking on the relevant pictures in the gallery deleted them (but NOT the others), so I assumed that I just needed to click on the message to send it to SIs. But I got NO confirmation of doing so (although the dialogue about it doesn't show again) and I can't exit the phone.

Update: Solved it. Delete the pictures, send Sis the pic of Creep jerking off and message from Doctor, then select the message from Sis (anywhere on the message seems to work). You should see an e-mail that you've sent to her, and then you'll be able to leave. NONE of the phone icons seem to work except the menu icons and then "Done" to go back to the menu screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Let me just say make the game the way you want at the end of the day.

If you are taking suggestions from the peanut gallery I'm only saying add different types of ladies. Like a Bustier Principle and teachers, Busty Store attendees, Busty Nieghbors and park goers, and maybe Bustier Grandmothers.
How about a Busty babysitter, Busty friends at school (and their Busty mothers), Busty cops and a Busty Doctor and nurse?

Oh and a Busty aunt and Busty cousins that move into the neighborhood and a Busty fairy companion and a Busty Genie in the Computer that gives you snarky hints? And a BUNCH of Busty goddesses that are running the whole show?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes