4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
....I feel stupid for this post, but, help, i can't figure out how to leave the house to meet the neighbors!

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Think I found a bug, can anyone confirm? When the sister route has progressed as far as it goes in this build, upon visiting the party again on a friday, said progression gets a reset and the blackmail- dude event needs to be done again.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
Think I found a bug, can anyone confirm? When the sister route has progressed as far as it goes in this build, upon visiting the party again on a friday, said progression gets a reset and the blackmail- dude event needs to be done again.
I haven't experienced this problem. I've also progressed through the all the available story as well as the bathroom scene.

Dec 23, 2017
....I feel stupid for this post, but, help, i can't figure out how to leave the house to meet the neighbors!
It wasn't that stupid of a question in my opinion. It took me a while, of random aimless scrolling, to find it as well. There could be an indicator as to where the neighbors click point is, as well as using the shower to pass time. I found the shower by happenstance. :censored:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
LOL, that poor kid! MC mom in a coma, his sister doesn't care and treats MC like shit, dad talks up his new wife right in front of the kid who just lost his mom, and then dad leaves MC like two days after the kid arrives. Talk about a hard knock life. All that will make it the sweeter when MC fucks them all and cucks his own father. Balance in everything.

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
I haven't experienced this problem. I've also progressed through the all the available story as well as the bathroom scene.
I actually I take this back. After a full rotation and doing the friday night party again the sister is reset after the night sex and then you can no longer sleep with her during any part of the day, or night and can no longer have the bathroom sex during the weekends.

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
I feel this game really close from some games like Nergal's nest ones, and i'm more specifically thinking about Urban Demons (which is itself greatly inspired from Urban xLife which was coded by Wooch).

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that it's gonna be a total rip off, I just expect top tier concerning many things (the graphism and the story immersion). Because from what i get to see, there are similar scenes (for example : the guy in the bed with the blonde behind) so be careful with external inspirations, it tends to be repetitive.

You're engaging in a path that many followed before you, but very few completed their work (Reminds you somethin' dear Wooch ?). Nevertheless I'm wholeheartedly with you, you seem to have ressources, i'll watch this project evolve carefully.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is at the beginning and it's already amazing, thinking that in the future MC will share the women with Braden and maybe also with the other boys (such as Jeremy for example) is something of very exciting!
I'm hoping to see also some cuckold scenes, for example Katelyn and dad needs to spice up the relationship (i don't know if they are married or not), and so the boys are called to spicing it! :)
The game is structured well, for advance with it MC must ask advice to his friend, and it works also as a walkthrought… the animations are simple but good, same things for the renders.
The stockings/garter belt outfit (with thong and waist) of MC's sister was very naughty, i'm hoping to see many of them, maybe paired with high heels!
Many compliments to Captain Doctor for the bright start, keep it up!

Reactions: Jonga

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
So far I like what I see. The art is a tad up and down in some parts, I think when its trying to convey depth/perspective; especially in the morning when you get woken up (MCs head is huge) and the morning step mom animation (The lips sticking out on the MC makes them look like a fish).

Also if its at all possible with renpy, making the map show what character is in which room and when there's something to find/continue progress would be better than going over and talking to the friend for tips.

Aug 23, 2017
I actually I take this back. After a full rotation and doing the friday night party again the sister is reset after the night sex and then you can no longer sleep with her during any part of the day, or night and can no longer have the bathroom sex during the weekends.
Thank you for pointing this out. I will take a look!

Reactions: Joyous

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
It wasn't that stupid of a question in my opinion. It took me a while, of random aimless scrolling, to find it as well. There could be an indicator as to where the neighbors click point is, as well as using the shower to pass time. I found the shower by happenstance. :censored:
you can use the shower outside of fucking sis?

Dec 23, 2017
you can use the shower outside of fucking sis?
I think so. As long as no one else is in the bathroom. But I am not sure when in the game that I used it. But I had to kill some time to advance the storyline. I will do another play through, because now I am curious.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes