4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
First, I want to congratulate you for your game! But I need to ask something: How could I send the creep photos and mail to my sister? And how I exit the scene after?
Click on the pictures on the bottom right when the dialogue ends go to messages on the phone and you will send a message to the sister and thats it let me know if it doesnt work.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So this pheremone he makes, will it grow stronger over time to the point where he could get any woman to be obsessed with him?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Also, is there gonna be a point where he's gonna cuck his dad with Katelyn? or the husband of another Milf he encounters later?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Great game. It has enough content for a 0.1 version and Sex Scenes. Looking forward for the next release.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The girls' butts definitely could and should be better, bigger and curvier. The tits are big, but the nipples too little.

Reactions: biggienpac

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
nicely done Captain Doctor , lovely first release. looking forward to future releases. good luck to you.

Do it the way you want, ignore 95% of the posts here in f95 to keep your creator's sanity.

Most importantly, please do not feed the trolls. ;)

Reactions: TheRealSerrated

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
Let me just say make the game the way you want at the end of the day.

If you are taking suggestions from the peanut gallery I'm only saying add different types of ladies. Like a Bustier Principle and teachers, Busty Store attendees, Busty Nieghbors and park goers, and maybe Bustier Grandmothers.

Reactions: TheRealSerrated

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Awesome for a 1st release and finally a game with a shota tag that isnt terrible. Anyone know of any other good shota games like this one?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes