4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
you get really hot I hope you can finally play Build 3 in January (man wird schon richtig heiss gemacht ich hoffe man kann Build 3 im Januar endlich spielen)

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I wonder if Braden is going to get a chance with Jessica and/or Kate.
Im all for it but there are some people who don't like sharing. The Captain has confirmed that because some people dont like sharing Bailey so far is the only one that Braden will get with. I think he should be able to get with the other girls as well. But that's just my take on the situation.

Reactions: BBrian

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Im all for it but there are some people who don't like sharing. The Captain has confirmed that because some people dont like sharing Bailey so far is the only one that Braden will get with. I think he should be able to get with the other girls as well. But that's just my take on the situation.
I would be for it too

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm back home early because of a COVID spike in the area but no one cares about that. I'm just gonna start posting the weekly updates here again because sometimes they aren't made public. I also have a theory of what the scene above is other than the obvious that the mc is eating out Bailey. Its gonna be put in a spoiler if people don't want to read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still thinking Bailey was a much nicer target for MC to keeping her for his own than sharing her to Braden, her boobs are bigger and look much more hotter to just simply share it to someone else. Hopefully the sharing would be optional and not to be an inevitable event

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Still thinking Bailey was a much nicer target for MC to keeping her for his own than sharing her to Braden, her boobs are bigger and look much more hotter to just simply share it to someone else. Hopefully the sharing would be optional and not to be an inevitable event
The captain said that sharing will be optional. I mostly want Braden to join because it was heavily implied in the first build that they were gonna fuck the girls together. I still dont understand why people are trying to change what was implied that was gonna happen. Its just a couple of bros fucking hot chicks.

Reactions: manawana

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
The captain said that sharing will be optional. I mostly want Braden to join because it was heavily implied in the first build that they were gonna fuck the girls together. I still dont understand why people are trying to change what was implied that was gonna happen. Its just a couple of bros fucking hot chicks.
I'm with you on that one I want Braden to fuck Bailey and I want them tongue kissing also. I want to see the taboo stuff of Braden with his sister Bailey so I am really excited for this update and hopefully it comes out this month in January.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Happy New Year!

Sorry that this update came a bit later this week. These first couple of days of 2021 hit me like a truck!

Still progressing in Bailey's story. I think that this week I will work on some new character that will be introduced in Bailey's Build, so next week be prepared for a possible teaser for some new characters.

This last week I was working stills for a pivotal point in Bailey's story arc. Enjoy this tiny teaser of our MC cupping a quick feel of Katelyn before Bailey's story climaxes. :p

TL;DR:
Working on Bailey's stills and will additionally work on some new characters this week.
1a09ef2f-952f-484e-8396-76ed94155588.png

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
how long do you think we have to wait? It's been 4 months since Build 2 was out.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
how long do you think we have to wait? It's been 4 months since Build 2 was out.
It has not been 4 months. Build 2 came out late October if it comes out January it will be faster than the last build. Im hopeful for Jan but if im gonna be realistic its probably gonna come out early-mid February

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I wonder if the new character is gonna be Bailey's mom? I know a couple of people in the subscribestar page want to see her hopefully she is as hot or hotter than Bailey:p
Yoo! You are right people in the subscribestar page have been wanting to see Bailey's mom. It makes sense that would be the new character.
Yeah it hasnt even been 3 months yet. The Captain hasnt taken as much time off in this build so far. I think for the second build he took about a month off.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yoo! You are right people in the subscribestar page have been wanting to see Bailey's mom. It makes sense that would be the new character.
Yeah it hasnt even been 3 months yet. The Captain hasnt taken as much time off in this build so far. I think for the second build he took about a month off.
Yeah! Would be great if Bailey's mom will be 1 of the Love Interest later, but I think Cap would keep her as the final trump card for the game. I think we won't even know what's she look like for at least half a year later because he had to design and making more content for the available girls first
Hopefully we will have the new update 1-2 month later

Reactions: Punto
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes