4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Howdy folks!

I apologize for the late update this week. It's been really crazy busy for me this week.

Unfortunately my week was busy with other things and I didn't get nearly as many things done this week as I wanted. I wanted to have a good sneak peek this week, but everything I worked on this week doesn't have any boobs or butts so it wouldn't be too interesting.

So for today's teaser I decided to show you how all of the Briggs family will look in-game. If you compare it to the family picture I posted last week, you'll see that some of them got a little dolled up for picture day, so this is them in their casual state.

TL;DR:
Not a lot got done this week and I'm sorry.
0a873371-5e1a-4b8e-b136-ab89d87fa30e.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy folks!

I apologize for the late update this week. It's been really crazy busy for me this week.

Unfortunately my week was busy with other things and I didn't get nearly as many things done this week as I wanted. I wanted to have a good sneak peek this week, but everything I worked on this week doesn't have any boobs or butts so it wouldn't be too interesting.

So for today's teaser I decided to show you how all of the Briggs family will look in-game. If you compare it to the family picture I posted last week, you'll see that some of them got a little dolled up for picture day, so this is them in their casual state.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1000149
She look even hotter than before, and how in the bloody hell the husband even got a chance marrying her anyway? Oh well, at least her DNA passing for Bailey so that was something

Reactions: spl00sh321

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy folks!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1000149
Yeah she looks way hotter here. This probably means we wont get a juicy teaser until the first week of February though :cry:

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Both Bailey and her mom look more attactive and sexy than before while the Dad/husband look more like Gollum with Braden as the ugly Hobbit :KEK:
The dad does look fugly but Braden looks just as normal as the mc other than a little chubbier lol

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Im hoping for a February release. It would make sense since Bailey's theme is pink and it matches the color for February but im just hoping. Anytime after that it would basically be the same length between the Sis build and the Katelyn build.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Im hoping for a February release. It would make sense since Bailey's theme is pink and it matches the color for February but im just hoping. Anytime after that it would basically be the same length between the Sis build and the Katelyn build.
Yeah Bailey's theme is pink it would make sense but like you said before if he is not working on animations yet then we cant get our hopes up on a month.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah Bailey's theme is pink it would make sense but like you said before if he is not working on animations yet then we cant get our hopes up on a month.
Same! Would love it if the new update was on next month, but considering how his real life work took over his free time this week I'm not sure if Captain will deliver it in time. But we all can hope for it

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
still no build 3 published :-( had hoped since the weekly did not come the cap finally build 3 published

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
The Captain said that there will be a weekly update for this week also so hopefully its something lewd:sneaky:

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
You guys think we will get this weeks update soon or do you guys think it will be posted late on Saturday like last week?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hello!

Sorry that I waited until the last second again for this one, but good news! I finished the last still for Bailey's story climax, so now I will be working on stills for sex scenes.

Now it will be a little easier for me to post sneak peaks as they will be a lot more enticing. I also have some new info regarding new characters that I will share with you this coming week for the next weekly update. I'd share it today but I want to compliment it with a proper teaser image.

Today's teaser is an angry Bailey who is upset about the late updates these last two weeks.

TL;DR:
Finished the boring stills and am now moving on to more sex stuff.
0a3fd182-ceeb-4dbc-b518-fed667a48295.png

• Love
Reactions: manawana

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hello!

Sorry that I waited until the last second again for this one, but good news! I finished the last still for Bailey's story climax, so now I will be working on stills for sex scenes.

Now it will be a little easier for me to post sneak peaks as they will be a lot more enticing. I also have some new info regarding new characters that I will share with you this coming week for the next weekly update. I'd share it today but I want to compliment it with a proper teaser image.

Today's teaser is an angry Bailey who is upset about the late updates these last two weeks.

TL;DR:
Finished the boring stills and am now moving on to more sex stuff.
View attachment 1012494
God Bailey is so hot! Cant wait for the update!

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes