4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Well sad news. The Captain just confirmed on Subscribestar that the update will not come out on February.:cry: So earliest will be March. I guess its good to tell us so we dont get our hopes up.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Well sad news. The Captain just confirmed on Subscribestar that the update will not come out on February.:cry: So earliest will be March. I guess its good to tell us so we dont get our hopes up.
Yeah it seems like this update is gonna take longer than the Katelyn update sadly. It took 4 months for the Katelyn update to come out and the Bailey update is gonna hit the 4 month mark in February.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Greetings!

Getting back into weekly updates that don't come so late into the week. Just started work on stills for Bailey's first sex scene, but first I wanted to give you a sneak peak for 2 new characters that will be introduced in this build.

I originally planned for introducing these characters somewhere in the last builds, but I never felt like I had room for them. You may probably find their silhouettes familiar as they are on my banner. I drew these characters before I even published the first build of AtF, but I decided to re-work them the last few days since I've been at home sick.

I figured since I will be doing a poll after the Bailey update comes out to see which character will be the focus of Build 4 that I'd introduce these 2 so they can throw their hats into the ring.

The public post for this update will only feature the silhouettes of these new characters. $1 and $5 tiers will see a post containing what the characters actually look like.

TL;DR:
Adding 2 new characters to this build for the Build 4 poll.
f3d1167e-cedc-4c06-9ecd-ac046ecccd31.png

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Greetings!

Getting back into weekly updates that don't come so late into the week. Just started work on stills for Bailey's first sex scene, but first I wanted to give you a sneak peak for 2 new characters that will be introduced in this build.

I originally planned for introducing these characters somewhere in the last builds, but I never felt like I had room for them. You may probably find their silhouettes familiar as they are on my banner. I drew these characters before I even published the first build of AtF, but I decided to re-work them the last few days since I've been at home sick.

I figured since I will be doing a poll after the Bailey update comes out to see which character will be the focus of Build 4 that I'd introduce these 2 so they can throw their hats into the ring.

The public post for this update will only feature the silhouettes of these new characters. $1 and $5 tiers will see a post containing what the characters actually look like.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1018891
So there is a Sub post that has the characters art revealed. Both characters are the left being the MC's Aunt and the right character being the Aunt's daughter and the MC's cousin. It was also revealed on the sub post that the next build after the Bailey build the next woman will be decided on a poll. The Captain said that any woman that has been introduced or will be introduced in Bailey's build are included in the poll including the 2 new characters above and Bailey's mom. I don't know about you guys but I had Chloe as my pick for the next build but after seeing the 2 new characters and Bailey's mom... its gonna be a hard choice for me.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
So there is a Sub post that has the characters art revealed. Both characters are the left being the MC's Aunt and the right character being the Aunt's daughter and the MC's cousin. It was also revealed on the sub post that the next build after the Bailey build the next woman will be decided on a poll. The Captain said that any woman that has been introduced or will be introduced in Bailey's build are included in the poll including the 2 new characters above and Bailey's mom. I don't know about you guys but I had Chloe as my pick for the next build but after seeing the 2 new characters and Bailey's mom... its gonna be a hard choice for me.
I am with you on that one I also had Chloe as my pick but now I dont know. So far my top 4 picks in order would be #1 Chloe just because the shower teaser was just too good. #2 The Aunt because I love redheads and I love her design with the sleeveless turtleneck. #3 Bailey's mom because damn she is hot and I would want Braden to also get with his mom in her update. #4 The cousin because I just like the taboo stuff and I also the other characters aren't really doing it for me besides the MC's real mom who is in a coma. Wait if the MC's mom is a choice I might actually pick her as my #1 pick because I wanted her since the first build.

Reactions: manawana

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I am with you on that one I also had Chloe as my pick but now I dont know. So far my top 4 picks in order would be #1 Chloe just because the shower teaser was just too good. #2 The Aunt because I love redheads and I love her design with the sleeveless turtleneck. #3 Bailey's mom because damn she is hot and I would want Braden to also get with his mom in her update. #4 The cousin because I just like the taboo stuff and I also the other characters aren't really doing it for me besides the MC's real mom who is in a coma. Wait if the MC's mom is a choice I might actually pick her as my #1 pick because I wanted her since the first build.
Ill give my top 5 also. Because you reminded me of the MC's real mom she is gonna be pretty up there but my not my first. 1 Chloe because just like you I want that shower teaser soon and it would be nice just to do all the three friends right away. 2 MC's real mom I also forgot about her but she looks so damn good. 3 Bailey's mom I also want to see Braden get some more action with his family and I think she is my favorite milf design wise. 4 The aunt that post on the subscribestar page damn she looks really good but im more into blondes which is why I put Bailey's mom ahead. 5 The Cousin pretty much the same reason as you I want to see the MC fuck his cousin and the other characters are meh too me.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Greetings!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1018891
Here is the actual art I wanted to wait a day because it was for subs only.
c96a54d1-6e56-4579-bef3-eebdf38f28b4.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
What's up!

Got quite a bit done this week. Not too many stills left to do.
Next I have to work on Bailey's shower scene, The optional scene between Bailey and her little brother, and the anticipated threesome scene between Bailey, the MC, and his sister.

I also decided to re-work the scene replay system so it would be easier for players to know if there was a scene that they missed as well as where you can find it. I'll shed more light on this at a later date.

TL;DR:
Stills are progressing smoothly and a possible new replay system.
db44744b-345e-4507-a8ad-b4fc45c0d455.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
What's up!

Next I have to work on Bailey's shower scene, The optional scene between Bailey and her little brother, and the anticipated threesome scene between Bailey, the MC, and his sister.

I also decided to re-work the scene replay system so it would be easier for players to know if there was a scene that they missed as well as where you can find it. I'll shed more light on this at a later date.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1029749
Oh fuck yes that pic was so hot, just 1 more month and we finally can fucking Bailey and have some more fun with the sister. Just 1 more month....

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
What's up!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1029749
Yeah this is pretty sweet the only thing Im concerned about and it was brought up in the subscribestar page is that there is only one scene that has Braden getting with Bailey. I hope thats not the case because I want to see more action between them.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Oh fuck yes that pic was so hot, just 1 more month and we finally can fucking Bailey and have some more fun with the sister. Just 1 more month....
Hopefully its just a month away :). I just want it to come out on March at this point these teases are killing me:cry:.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah this is pretty sweet the only thing Im concerned about and it was brought up in the subscribestar page is that there is only one scene that has Braden getting with Bailey. I hope thats not the case because I want to see more action between them.
Maybe Cap will add more Braden scenes in the last second when he has enough time to do so, but for now I think those was the content Captain guaranty will make it in Build 3

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes