4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Maybe Cap will add more Braden scenes in the last second when he has enough time to do so, but for now I think those was the content Captain guaranty will make it in Build 3
Time doesnt seem to be an issue. We have no indication when the build will be released. The Captain doesnt give deadlines which is smart so your not promised anything that cant be delivered on time. Someone asked on the subscribestar page so hopefully the captain responds.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Sadly it has been confirmed that there will only be 1 scene with with Braden and Bailey. The Captain that there was 2 scenes originally planned but since its optional that there is no point in putting more than 1 at this point. I find it weird because it seems that mostly the people here dont want Braden involved but most if not all his subs want Braden involved. So I dont get the reasoning of doing it this way when most of his supporters dont mind Braden. I do hope that the Captain has a change of heart and puts 2 scenes with Braden and Bailey but we will see.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Sadly it has been confirmed that there will only be 1 scene with with Braden and Bailey. The Captain that there was 2 scenes originally planned but since its optional that there is no point in putting more than 1 at this point. I find it weird because it seems that mostly the people here dont want Braden involved but most if not all his subs want Braden involved. So I dont get the reasoning of doing it this way when most of his supporters dont mind Braden. I do hope that the Captain has a change of heart and puts 2 scenes with Braden and Bailey but we will see.
Yeah I agree the reason why this is my most anticipated update was because of the Braden and Bailey action. I gotta admit I'm a little upset about this I do hope he changes his mind and adds the second scene even if it takes longer. I don't want all this waiting just to be for only one scene.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah I agree the reason why this is my most anticipated update was because of the Braden and Bailey action. I gotta admit I'm a little upset about this I do hope he changes his mind and adds the second scene even if it takes longer. I don't want all this waiting just to be for only one scene.
I'm with you on that one. I started supporting the Captain on subscribestar when it was announced that Bailey would be next so I was pumped because I knew Braden would get involved. I am also pretty upset about this because I wanted to get to that Braden Bailey route right away.

Feb 10, 2021
I'm with you on that one. I started supporting the Captain on subscribestar when it was announced that Bailey would be next so I was pumped because I knew Braden would get involved. I am also pretty upset about this because I wanted to get to that Braden Bailey route right away.
I just let the Captain know that some people want more than one scene of Bailey and Braden on the Subscribestar page. Mostly because I want the same thing:). But why dont you guys just let him know on the subscribestar page if you guys are subscribers?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I just let the Captain know that some people want more than one scene of Bailey and Braden on the Subscribestar page. Mostly because I want the same thing:). But why dont you guys just let him know on the subscribestar page if you guys are subscribers?
Cool you could be the one to ask the questions then lol. Also I dont comment on his page because I post the teasers here and dont want him to to ban me if he gets sick of me posting the teasers here lol.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Most likely because it would take time to draw and then coding it into the game I think, but maybe we could get a few more Braden/Bailey sex scenes that didn't appear in the Gallery and could be found around the house at different time

Feb 10, 2021
Most likely because it would take time to draw and then coding it into the game I think, but maybe we could get a few more Braden/Bailey sex scenes that didn't appear in the Gallery and could be found around the house at different time
No Captain said that any Braden/Bailey scenes would be post Bailey route like shower, pool etc. Since he said only one that means one for the entire build.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No Captain said that any Braden/Bailey scenes would be post Bailey route like shower, pool etc. Since he said only one that means one for the entire build.
Oh well! At least Braden still got some scenes with Bailey so not totally lost, maybe he will change his mind and would add some more Braden scenes as extra in the future

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
It is what it is. At the end of the day its his game and its however he wants to do it. Its a shame though because in the first build of the game it was heavily implied that Braden would get with the girls also.
Thats what honestly makes me more upset it was implied that they were gonna share the girls. I was hopeful when he said they would be optional so people who didnt want it didnt need to watch it. But it looks like it has changed the way the captain is gonna go through with things now.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes