4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Don't know about you guys but I hope we get a Brendan/Bailey tease this week because we have not gotten one yet and the build seems to be mostly done with the stills anyway.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey hey hey!

I got quite a few stills done this last week. I know that a few of you commented your concern last week on the number of scenes that will contain Bailey and her brother in this build. I apologize to those who wanted more than one scene for this relationship, but my main focus on this build is Bailey's route and her relation with the MC.

Bailey's brother will get more optional scenes in future builds.

Hopefully today's sneak peak will get people excited for Bailey's build regardless. :)

TL;DR:
Sorry and stills are close to being finished.

e6bfb7d8-3794-4324-b5a6-e2ff198f156f.png

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey hey hey!

I got quite a few stills done this last week. I know that a few of you commented your concern last week on the number of scenes that will contain Bailey and her brother in this build. I apologize to those who wanted more than one scene for this relationship, but my main focus on this build is Bailey's route and her relation with the MC.

Hopefully today's sneak peak will get people excited for Bailey's build regardless. :)

TL;DR:

View attachment 1040205
Holy shit! I want this update!

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey hey hey!

TL;DR:

View attachment 1040205
Its funny though this tease was to make the people conplaing about the 1 only scene with Braden and Bailey happy but if he wanted to make us happy he should have put a teaser between the two of them. lol

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey hey hey!

TL;DR:

View attachment 1040205
This photo was like a man nearly die of thirst saw the cup of water and want to reach it but couldn't, because it was behind the bulletproof glass that in no way you could break in. Make me really want the next build to come out now because I can't stand looking at Bailey juicy naked body and tits without playing the game, truly both tempting but frustrating

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
This photo was like a man nearly die of thirst saw the cup of water and want to reach it but couldn't, because it was behind the bulletproof glass that in no way you could break in. Make me really want the next build to come out now because I can't stand looking at Bailey juicy naked body and tits without playing the game, truly both tempting but frustrating
I feel the same hopefully in March:)

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
This is how I feel with the Bailey build
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: aacbhfcabcacabhb
Aug 29, 2020
That people help me please get stuck in the game when the sister gives him a Cuban handjob and with katelyn from the yoga eccena I did not

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
My guess is that the Captain is almost done with the sex scene stills and is waiting to finish before posting the weekly update. That or he is just busy this week lol.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Howdy!

I only have 5 more stills to make for this update. As you know, I don't normally like to give dates for when the update would be ready when I'm not 100% sure, but I can say that it is possible that it will be ready in March, if not then early April. Again please take this with a grain of salt as I am not 100% sure.

Next week's update might be a little lack luster as I am going out of state this weekend to attend a funeral. I should be back around Tuesday or Wednesday.

As for this week's sneak peak I decided to give our friend the spotlight. Speaking of Braden, You have probably noticed that I haven't been using his name lately. This is because I am changing his name starting in this update. His name will now be "Barry Briggs". I am doing this because I know someone irl named Braden and I don't want it to feel weird when I start programming his sex scenes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I find it weird if I make a sex scene that involve names of people I actually know.)

TL;DR:
Only 5 more stills left. Braden's name is now Barry.
3deb0a80-917e-434e-abdf-f915df8a3c6b.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy!

I only have 5 more stills to make for this update. As you know, I don't normally like to give dates for when the update would be ready when I'm not 100% sure, but I can say that it is possible that it will be ready in March, if not then early April. Again please take this with a grain of salt as I am not 100% sure.

Next week's update might be a little lack luster as I am going out of state this weekend to attend a funeral. I should be back around Tuesday or Wednesday.

As for this week's sneak peak I decided to give our friend the spotlight. Speaking of Braden, You have probably noticed that I haven't been using his name lately. This is because I am changing his name starting in this update. His name will now be "Barry Briggs". I am doing this because I know someone irl named Braden and I don't want it to feel weird when I start programming his sex scenes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I find it weird if I make a sex scene that involve names of people I actually know.)

TL;DR:
View attachment 1054342
Good for Braden finally got to suck those juicy Bailey's tits, not just that but he look more handsome compare to his standing picture so can't wait to see how the scene would play out in the next update

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1054342
Fuck yeah finally also we might get a March release!

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes