4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!

I got all the overlays done for the locations. I will now be moving onto the animations! (finally)
I also created a new way to replay scenes. The old way to replay scenes was fine, but now players will be able to see if they've unlocked any of the bonus scenes after that character's story. It will also display a hint as to where that scene is located.

This week's sneak peak is what Katelyn's replay page will look like.

TL;DR:
Starting work on the animations. New scene replay system will be implemented.
View attachment 1088069 View attachment 1088068
Nice! With this we can check how many bonus scenes for each girl much more easily, can't wait for April release

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hi guys!

I got a lot of animating done this week. Hopefully I can get the rest done before next week's update. I have good momentum going right now and I don't want to waste it! :D

Small update today, but I figured I can give you an animation sneak peak today kind of like what I did for the last build back when I was animating Katelyn's scenes. Frame-by-frame animating is pretty tedious, but I like how it looks in the end. :p

TL;DR:
Animating at a good pace right now.
5ba83d7d-b71d-4cc1-b73f-bacfe09f2ca4.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hi guys!

I got a lot of animating done this week. Hopefully I can get the rest done before next week's update. I have good momentum going right now and I don't want to waste it! :D

Small update today, but I figured I can give you an animation sneak peak today kind of like what I did for the last build back when I was animating Katelyn's scenes. Frame-by-frame animating is pretty tedious, but I like how it looks in the end. :p

TL;DR:
View attachment 1101721
So it does seem that early April is very likely for a release since the Captain wants to finish animations by next week. Then all that's left is coding. Here's hoping and fingers crossed.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hi guys!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1101721
Nice! Can't wait for the early April release, look like Bailey's titjob would be the best trip for us players

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
You're doing very well....glad you sound so happy with it. looking forward to the update. Godspeed
If you are talking about the weekly update Im not the creator or have any involvement in the game. I just post his weekly reports from subscribestar to the forum here to build hype for the game.

Aug 17, 2018
If you are talking about the weekly update Im not the creator or have any involvement in the game. I just post his weekly reports from subscribestar to the forum here to build hype for the game.
Well in that case......Godspeed and thanks any how....many thanks.... You'll have to excuse me at times....very old and quite decrepit ... grin

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hi guys!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1101721
Yes!!! I feel like we are getting close. If the Captain finishes animations next week then we will be very close to the build. Sadly it couldn't be done by this month but there were no guarantees so it don't matter.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yes!!! I feel like we are getting close. If the Captain finishes animations next week then we will be very close to the build. Sadly it couldn't be done by this month but there were no guarantees so it don't matter.
I'm pumped for this update just gotta wait until April now. I know it will be worth it though:)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have a feeling Cap would need at least 2-3 more week to done with the animation, but then again we all only wish for a surprise

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I have a feeling Cap would need at least 2-3 more week to done with the animation, but then again we all only wish for a surprise
I mean the Captain just said in the weekly update above that he wants to finish the animations by next week.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
So no March release huh? :(
No there was no way. I think we are very close though the Captain hasnt posted a weekly update yet so im assuming he is just waiting until he is finished with animations to give us an update and then all that will be left is the coding.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Howdy folks!

Animating is almost done. I'm sorry that it isn't done yet. I only have one more scene to make. I would've probably finished it over the weekend but I got distracted by Monster Hunter on Saturday and Sunday tbh.
Again, I'm sorry!

Once this last scene is done then I will start coding everything into the game. As most of you may know, the coding for After the Fire is pretty basic so this will probably not take much time to do. Bailey's update will be out this month.

Today's sneak peak is the updated title screen since I'm confident that I will be able to finish Build 3 this month! :)

TL;DR:
One more scene to animate and then coding will commence.
34fed92e-d7e2-4193-9b3a-bef7f973bc0f.png

• Love
Reactions: Dexco and manawana
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes