4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Lol at this point just expect it to come April 30th so you could be surprised if it does come earlier.
God at this point that is probably best I had high hopes when March was a possibility and now coding just started and this week there might be an announcement of a release date. Its almost hitting the six month mark soon between releases.

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
[...] and now coding just started and this week there might be an announcement of a release date
I checked the Timeline for Version 2: On 21th Oct, the post said animations are done and coding started. On 30 Oct, the second Version was released. The Coding didn't took long in Autumn, hopefully it wont take long now.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I checked the Timeline for Version 2: On 21th Oct, the post said animations are done and coding started. On 30 Oct, the second Version was released. The Coding didn't took long in Autumn, hopefully it wont take long now.
We will see the animations were done faster this time so hopefully coding will also be faster. He might also put the weekly update soon to announce the release date.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Good news, everyone!

I just spent the last week coding like a fuck'n nerd on cocaine! Most of the coding that was done was connecting the current world with all of the new additions as well as adding the new characters. I started coding Bailey's quests and scenes yesterday morning and right now I am over half-way done with her route.

This means that I should be able to release Bailey's build sometime next week!

So right now I would like to explain how I want to do the releases.
I will be releasing it to the $5 tier first and then I will release it to the $1 tier 3 days after and then it will be released publicly 3 days after. I know that there was less time between the tier releases on the last build, but that was because it was released at the tail end of the month and I didn't want to charge people for an extra month if they wanted to grab the game and leave. I'm not against that mentality. Donate however you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

That being said, I will open up a poll for everyone to vote on who they want me to focus on for build 4 once build 3 is released to the $1 tier.

I will explain the poll a little more next week. :)

TL;DR:
Coding is almost done. Releases will start next week!
f99e43a4-9422-463f-a1dc-558154db9206.png

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Good news, everyone!

I just spent the last week coding like a fuck'n nerd on cocaine! Most of the coding that was done was connecting the current world with all of the new additions as well as adding the new characters. I started coding Bailey's quests and scenes yesterday morning and right now I am over half-way done with her route.

This means that I should be able to release Bailey's build sometime next week!

So right now I would like to explain how I want to do the releases.
I will be releasing it to the $5 tier first and then I will release it to the $1 tier 3 days after and then it will be released publicly 3 days after. I know that there was less time between the tier releases on the last build, but that was because it was released at the tail end of the month and I didn't want to charge people for an extra month if they wanted to grab the game and leave. I'm not against that mentality. Donate however you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

That being said, I will open up a poll for everyone to vote on who they want me to focus on for build 4 once build 3 is released to the $1 tier.

I will explain the poll a little more next week. :)

TL;DR:
Coding is almost done. Releases will start next week!
View attachment 1144651
Oh my god!!! Not long now hopefully its just a couple of days away because after he made the same post the katelyn update the build came 3 days later.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah hopefully today but the captain said next week and I don't know if sunday is considered the start or the end of the week for him.
Just be lenient and positive for Cap is that we will got the next update within this week, even if he was late and need another week it would still be acceptable consider how many content in it

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Just be lenient and positive for Cap is that we will got the next update within this week, even if he was late and need another week it would still be acceptable consider how many content in it
I know im not rushing the captain otherwise I would be posting in his Subscribestar page. I am just very excited for this build thats why im just posting my excitement here.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I know im not rushing the captain otherwise I would be posting in his Subscribestar page. I am just very excited for this build thats why im just posting my excitement here.
I understand im also very anxious and excited for this build. Almost 6 months in the making.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I understand im also very anxious and excited for this build. Almost 6 months in the making.
I share the same feeling of excitement as both of you too, and can't believe it was already 6 months since the last release.

Jonga

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
One last update before Build 3.
Greetings!
A little status update. I think I am 100% done with coding for this build. Right now I am testing it for bugs and it seems stable. I have a couple of people testing it right now as well just to be sure.

If all goes as planned you all in the $5 tier should be able to download it before the weekend.
I really want to thank you all for supporting me. I apologize for the wait being so long. I hope you enjoy it when it is out. Your support means everything to me :).

I am excited for the poll to open and see who wins the vote for Build 4!

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Greetings!
A little status update. I think I am 100% done with coding for this build. Right now I am testing it for bugs and it seems stable. I have a couple of people testing it right now as well just to be sure.

If all goes as planned you all in the $5 tier should be able to download it before the weekend.
I really want to thank you all for supporting me. I apologize for the wait being so long. I hope you enjoy it when it is out. Your support means everything to me :).

I was gonna post this but you beat me to it lol.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Greetings!

Can't wait for the next update, it finally came closer and closer to the release day

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes