4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
May 1st is kinda far considering donors have already had it early, and it's already been 5 months of waiting only for another weeks wait for normal people get it but I'm not complaining, dev can do as they wish, I'm sure the update will be well worth the extra weeks wait.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
May 1st is kinda far considering donors have already had it early, and it's already been 5 months of waiting only for another weeks wait for normal people get it but I'm not complaining, dev can do as they wish, I'm sure the update will be well worth the extra weeks wait.
All we can do now is keep bumping the request thread. Try dropping a +1 in there. Maybe a hero will show

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
very good update. people might not agree, but i think the Barry scene was my favorite, and i think having the option of letting him have sex with the girls is a good idea. mabe he can even get his mom in the future
I agree there was supposed to be two scenes with Barry and Bailey but since people complained the dev just made it only one scene. Luckily the Captain said that there will be more optional scenes with Barry in the future.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
very good update. people might not agree, but i think the Barry scene was my favorite, and i think having the option of letting him have sex with the girls is a good idea. mabe he can even get his mom in the future
what bothered me is that the scene was threesomes recycled, at the pool I would have expected another scene, and you could not give barry a slightly larger penis like MC but half would be good so that the girls also have fun with barry

D

Deleted member 386829

i think its good that barry has a small penis, contrasts well with the MC

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
i dunno, do i have some bugs? i've found the key's and the baseball bat, i was looking around, i can't progress... when i talk to berry, he wants to talk at school (tomorrow)... yeah i tried that, but there is no talk. of course i tried different daytimes, what i'm doing wrong? a hint would be appreciated. o_O
I had the same problem too when I tried. Not only that, but when you go to your computer and check the characters, they weren't showing up. You've gotta make a new game. It sorta sucks, but it's not that bad when you turn on the skip button.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes