4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
1619389585010.png
Its been a week already in the game and he still say that I need to come back tomorrow is there anything that I've been missing? I also met the Aunt and Cousin already

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
If there is a mod here that has control of this thread they should put that the new build requires a new save in the front page.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Aunt-7
Helen-5
Cousin-3
Ms.Gonzalez-1
Ashley-1
Bonnie-1
Chloe-0

The Aunt is in the lead right now.
Oh hell yes! Kinda sad that Chloe didn't got any vote though, she look gorgeous but I think when go into a choice between Milfs and young girls most would want Milfs after all

And I'm not gonna lie, the Aunt really are sexy and only Helen was enough to on par with her. Too bad look like Helen had to wait for another build before she finally have content

Reactions: Badrinath Barua

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Oh hell yes! Kinda sad that Chloe didn't got any vote though, she look gorgeous but I think when go into a choice between Milfs and young girls most would want Milfs after all

And I'm not gonna lie, the Aunt really are sexy and only Helen was enough to on par with her. Too bad look like Helen had to wait for another build before she finally have content
You might get your wish the score is Aunt-7 and Helen-6.

Reactions: Clydefix
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes