4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You might get your wish the score is Aunt-7 and Helen-6.
Nice! Hopefully someone vote and make sure both the Aunt and Helen have the same numbers and keep that way, we can wait for Build 4 a little longer but would be dope if got content for both of them

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Nice! Hopefully someone vote and make sure both the Aunt and Helen have the same numbers and keep that way, we can wait for Build 4 a little longer but would be dope if got content for both of them
I dont think it will work that way. If there is a tie there might be another poll for the tie breaker.

Dj77

May 7, 2018
SAVE. I'm assuming this is 100%, I believe I've unlocked every scene (story and bonus). If not, majority of the scenes unlocked.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: supersomeone

Dj77

May 7, 2018
Also, checked the game files, saw screenshots of chloe, jessica, and bailey in the lockers, which idk how to access. maybe i skipped something trying to speed run it.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Also, checked the game files, saw screenshots of chloe, jessica, and bailey in the lockers, which idk how to access. maybe i skipped something trying to speed run it.
During the weekday midday when they are practicing cheering go to the locker room in the shower area there are lockers on the left you could choose one of them and gives you the option to hide in there.

Dj77

May 7, 2018
During the weekday midday when they are practicing cheering go to the locker room in the shower area there are lockers on the left you could choose one of them and gives you the option to hide in there.
Aw pogs, big help, hope others see this.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Hey thank you for the info my dude this is what i wanted to know to bad he keeping her away from us best mom is the real mom for me. I heard this game has sharing options i hope we dont have to share.
No problem I also wanted the mom also but the Aunt was my second choice so I chose her. Also for the sharing I like sharing but I understand why others dont. Dont worry though all options for sharing in this build and the future will be optional.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just waiting on his Real mom to return.
The dev said he is gonna wait for a couple more updates before she comes back. Somebody in the subscribestar page asked why she wasnt an option in the poll.
Best character always making appearance at the most climax moment after all, I would love MC real mom to come back and become 1 of the love interest too but have our hand on her for now would be too soon. And with "couple more updates" we all are confirmed that she won't showing her face at least at the end of this year or even next year
....Good thing is that we have the Aunt and Helen to fill the gap, and possibly the Cousin in Build 5 or 6

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
This is exactly what irks me about Devs.
I sorta agree with you. Captain seems to be running down the path of many other devs making 'harem' games are doing. Introducing several new harem members with every update that honestly don't really need to be introduced. Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in the aunt and cousin, but did they really need to be introduced in this release? I think it would've been a better idea to allocate the aunt's scene with one of the other female characters already in the game, or maybe to Helen.

That's just my opinion.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
These are the standings for the poll for tonight. Im gonna post them 2-3 times a day until it closes on May 1st.
Aunt-10
Helen-7
Cousin-4
Ms.Gonzales-3
Ashley-1
Bonnie-1
Chloe-1

Someone finally voted for Chloe lol.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes