The label Cumkatetf is defined twice, at
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17090 and
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17198.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Apr 26 17:50:00 2021

Reactions: Hbsmith

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
This is the poll standings for the night.
Aunt-17
Ms.Gonzales-12
Helen-12
Cousin-7
Ashley-5
Chloe-3
Bonnie-3

Most of the subs have voted so I think its gonna come down to the Aunt, Ms.Gonzalez, and Helen. Also since most of the subs have voted I'm only gonna post the poll once per day maybe except for the last day if anything crazy happens. If you want to vote for the next girl you only need to be in the $1 tier if there is a different girl you want that doesn't have that many votes.

Reactions: peter358

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Poll standings for tonight
Aunt-19
Ms.Gonzales-13
Helen-12
Cousin-6
Ashley-5
Chloe-3
Bonnie-3

For those of you who don't know you could change your vote that's why the cousin went from 7 to 6.

Reactions: peter358

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Aunt-19
Ms.Gonzales-13
Helen-12
Cousin-6
Ashley-5
Chloe-3
Bonnie-3

For those of you who don't know you could change your vote that's why the cousin went from 7 to 6.
Damn! Helen down to third place while ms Gonzales surprisingly make it to second place, very interesting but in the end Aunt took the cake with 19 votes so far

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Damn! Helen down to third place while ms Gonzales surprisingly make it to second place, very interesting but in the end Aunt took the cake with 19 votes so far
We still got four days people could change their votes if they want and if there are new supporters they could also vote.

aragon

Apr 13, 2018
Aunt-19
Ms.Gonzales-13
Helen-12
Cousin-6
Ashley-5
Chloe-3
Bonnie-3

hello, thanks for share the info, by any chance, i wonder, do you think it'll be more than 11 women in this game? i mean currently in the tracker its 11 women so far and so does on the poster, but there's several characters who haven't introduced yet like Chloe's mom for example, or Trish(Kate's agent, probably introduced on Bonnie update), and Dr.Yamanashi(probably introduced on Helen update), i wish it'll be more:BootyTime:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
hello, thanks for share the info, by any chance, i wonder, do you think it'll be more than 11 women in this game? i mean currently in the tracker its 11 women so far and so does on the poster, but there's several characters who haven't introduced yet like Chloe's mom for example, or Trish(Kate's agent, probably introduced on Bonnie update), and Dr.Yamanashi(probably introduced on Helen update), i wish it'll be more:BootyTime:
Im sure more women will be introduced but I personally think the Captain should wait to introduce more characters because like you said there are 11 right now. If more characters are introduced and if the future builds are poll based also its gonna have too many choices if more characters get introduced in each update. But im sure when its Chloe's build her mom will be introduced and Helen's build will introduce Dr.Yamanashi and so on with Bonnie like you said. So I guess it will depend on the build. If the Aunt is the next build I dont think any new characters will be introduced based off the story anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turkis and aragon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Im sure more women will be introduced but I personally think the Captain should wait to introduce more characters because like you said there are 11 right now. If more characters are introduced and if the future builds are poll based also its gonna have too many choices if more characters get introduced in each update. But im sure when its Chloe's build her mom will be introduced and Helen's build will introduce Dr.Yamanashi and so on with Bonnie like you said. So I guess it will depend on the build. If the Aunt is the next build I dont think any new characters will be introduced based off the story anyway.
Agreed! I think just content for 11 girls was enough to make him busy for a couple years before the need to add even more characters so beside the Mom that was needed to be introduce Cap should focus on the story and implement the rest of the location

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes