4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
These are the standings for the poll for tonight. Im gonna post them 2-3 times a day until it closes on May 1st.
Aunt-10
Helen-7
Cousin-4
Ms.Gonzales-3
Ashley-1
Bonnie-1
Chloe-1

Someone finally voted for Chloe lol.
Poor girl LOL, at least she got a vote to stay equal with Ashley and Bonnie...look like the Aunt will shine in the next build, still have hope for Helen to make a surprise come back near the end

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It was worth to start a new game after all, the Aunt was EXTREMELY HOT and even though we didn't got any lewd scene with her yet we can at least taking shower together with her in this version. No wonder why she got so many votes for next build
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So goddamn sexy, and the way she's looking at his cock really show that she want it a lot

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
It was worth to start a new game after all, the Aunt was EXTREMELY HOT and even though we didn't got any lewd scene with her yet we can at least taking shower together with her in this version. No wonder why she got so many votes for next build
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So goddamn sexy, and the way she's looking at his cock really show that she want it a lot
She is the hottest girl now I hope she wins the poll and hopefully we get a threesome with Katelyn.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey if you guys want faster updates maybe try to support the dev, people can't release frequent updates if they aren't making enough money to work on the project full time.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
great update yet again i look forward to the neighbor milf and also i like the replayability with this update considering the bonus scenes have unique dialogue good shit capn

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice update, loved the Billy - Baily scene lol that was hilarious (and poor guy deserved it he's the one telling us how to advance the routes after all :BootyTime:)

However sex scenes should be much longuer imo, each animated h-scene has like five short lines of words then boom click Cum and it's over. I think one or two more camera angles + more lines of text would make these scenes way better

(Btw if you can't progress on Bailey route by playing wilh old saves it's because old saves are incompatible, start a new game,)

tippy100

Dec 16, 2018
I can't exit the blackmailers phone and I have already deleted the pictures. Did I miss something or did I not do something and that's why I cant exit or is the game broken?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I have a problem. According to the walkthrough, I have to visit Chad at noon on the football field. Only then can I take the drugs out of Chad's locker, but I can't find Chad on the football field ??

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I can't exit the blackmailers phone and I have already deleted the pictures. Did I miss something or did I not do something and that's why I cant exit or is the game broken?
Okay, after you've deleted the pictures, you need to find some blackmail on the creep. To do that, you go to his email, and you click on the one from a doctor. Than you go to the text icon and it'll text all that to your sister. After that, it automatically exits the phone.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Progressing in a fun enough way. the "bonus" scenes being the same was a bit lame.

The Aunt is a beauty but that just makes the piggy nosed model you meet even uglier. Aunt and step mom should do a photo shoot.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
I have a problem. According to the walkthrough, I have to visit Chad at noon on the football field. Only then can I take the drugs out of Chad's locker, but I can't find Chad on the football field ??

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Did you get the scene with Bailey previously? First get that and then talk to Barry so he can advice you to evesdrop on Chad.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes