4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy folks!

Animating is almost done. I'm sorry that it isn't done yet. I only have one more scene to make. I would've probably finished it over the weekend but I got distracted by Monster Hunter on Saturday and Sunday tbh.
Again, I'm sorry!

Once this last scene is done then I will start coding everything into the game. As most of you may know, the coding for After the Fire is pretty basic so this will probably not take much time to do. Bailey's update will be out this month.

Today's sneak peak is the updated title screen since I'm confident that I will be able to finish Build 3 this month! :)

TL;DR:
One more scene to animate and then coding will commence.
View attachment 1119230
Nice photo, Bailey really look sexy. So I guess next update will be release around mid April

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy folks!

Animating is almost done. I'm sorry that it isn't done yet. I only have one more scene to make. I would've probably finished it over the weekend but I got distracted by Monster Hunter on Saturday and Sunday tbh.
Again, I'm sorry!

Once this last scene is done then I will start coding everything into the game. As most of you may know, the coding for After the Fire is pretty basic so this will probably not take much time to do. Bailey's update will be out this month.

Today's sneak peak is the updated title screen since I'm confident that I will be able to finish Build 3 this month! :)

TL;DR:
One more scene to animate and then coding will commence.
View attachment 1119230
Damn you Monster Hunter delaying the build lol. I heard it was a fun game I just couldn't get into it.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Damn you Monster Hunter delaying the build lol. I heard it was a fun game I just couldn't get into it.
I think those type of games are only fun if you have people to play with. Me and my friends played it for a bit when it came out but we couldn't find time to play together for a while and I got bored playing by myself.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
I also realized that since this build will be out in April it means that it took over 5 months between builds. The katelyn build took 4 months if the pattern keeps going we only get 2 builds per year. I hope that this will not be the case but only time will tell.

Reactions: Meister_1212

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I think at least 1 more week so that Captain will have more time to completing the test and bugfixing before release the update
Maybe but I didnt get any of the bugs or problems that other people got i the Katelyn update so im still hopefull for this week. Also the Captain could just release it for the upper tiers and have them report any bugs that they find.

Reactions: thevoid089

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
You guys think we will get the build this week or maybe just one more weekly update before release?
I hope this week but with my luck its gonna be longer.
:cry:
Maybe but I didnt get any of the bugs or problems that other people got i the Katelyn update so im still hopefull for this week. Also the Captain could just release it for the upper tiers and have them report any bugs that they find.
Yeah I also didnt run into bugs when I played the second build but I dont know if I played the first version or the bugfix version. I also hope that it does get released for the higher tiers to test the build for him.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I hope this week but with my luck its gonna be longer.
:cry:

Yeah I also didnt run into bugs when I played the second build but I dont know if I played the first version or the bugfix version. I also hope that it does get released for the higher tiers to test the build for him.
There hasnt been a weekly update yet so im hoping that the Captain is finishing the build. Because last week only one animation was left so it would be a bummer that the last animation was barely finished on his next weekly update and that he will now just start coding.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
There hasnt been a weekly update yet so im hoping that the Captain is finishing the build. Because last week only one animation was left so it would be a bummer that the last animation was barely finished on his next weekly update and that he will now just start coding.
Yeah that would suck but the captain probably got distracted with Monster Hunter again lol.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Honestly its confirmed that it will be out this month and there are 4 games Im looking forward to including this one so its honestly just whatever drops first and that will hold me off until then next 3 games are out.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Maybe we will have a surprise release tomorrow or next week
Eh we will see i feel like there would have been a weekly update already if the Captain still needed another week to finish but since there hasnt been one yet thats why im hopeful that its almost finished.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
cap: Hopefully I'll have a release date for all of you on the next weekly update! :) weekly update 10.04.2021
i: be serious? wait longer and wait longer and wait longer

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey!

Animations are 100% done. I finished compiling all new assets into the latest build. We are currently sitting at around 1,300 art assets in Build 3! Right now I am coding the new locations in Ren'Py. I already updated the main character's computer with the new content, including a new look to the progression tracker.

this weekly update came a little late this week, because there isn't a lot to show in this stage, but I figured that I can show what the new progression page looks like. I felt like this change was necessary since it starts to become tedious when cycling through characters in the old progression tracker.

Hopefully I'll have a release date for all of you on the next weekly update! :)

TL;DR:
I am coding like a mother right now.

3851f452-e52c-43cd-b1b1-678865c7560d.png

Reactions: Punto

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey!

Animations are 100% done. I finished compiling all new assets into the latest build. We are currently sitting at around 1,300 art assets in Build 3! Right now I am coding the new locations in Ren'Py. I already updated the main character's computer with the new content, including a new look to the progression tracker.

this weekly update came a little late this week, because there isn't a lot to show in this stage, but I figured that I can show what the new progression page looks like. I felt like this change was necessary since it starts to become tedious when cycling through characters in the old progression tracker.

Hopefully I'll have a release date for all of you on the next weekly update! :)

TL;DR:
I am coding like a mother right now.

View attachment 1134595
Next week, hurray... We are very close to build 3 release now, can't wait and feel very excited about this news

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes