4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Since the Captain wont be back either today or tomorrow we shouldnt expect the weekly update until the weekend.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
I'm back!

Not going to say much this week.
I'm going to get these last 2 stills done then start I will working on locations.

I have a lot of work to do if I want Bailey's build to come out soon. :p

TL;DR:
Stills will be finished this weekend, then I will move onto locations.
View attachment 1069680
Lovely, really hope for March release too but early April would still be fine so that Cap could have time to check and fixing bugs. We don't want the same bugs like in Build 2 to happen again won't we?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hello!

House/dog sitting for my sister for the next 2 weeks, but I brought my computer with me so I should be able to get plenty of work done for the build. Her internet sucks, but you don't need internet to draw. :p

I wanted to post earlier this week, but I also wanted to get to a good point before I posted an update. I spent all week working on the new locations you will be visiting during Bailey's story. I just managed to finish the last of them. Now I need to draw the screens that go over them so that they are populated with people to talk to.

After this is done I will be finally moving onto the animations.

Due to the nature of this update the sneak peak isn't going to be very tantalizing but at least it proves that I'm progressing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TL;DR:
Locations are done. I am now working on the people to populate them.
f780e186-a988-4d67-af6f-703d4588fa15.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hello!

House/dog sitting for my sister for the next 2 weeks, but I brought my computer with me so I should be able to get plenty of work done for the build. Her internet sucks, but you don't need internet to draw. :p

I wanted to post earlier this week, but I also wanted to get to a good point before I posted an update. I spent all week working on the new locations you will be visiting during Bailey's story. I just managed to finish the last of them. Now I need to draw the screens that go over them so that they are populated with people to talk to.

After this is done I will be finally moving onto the animations.

Due to the nature of this update the sneak peak isn't going to be very tantalizing but at least it proves that I'm progressing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TL;DR:
Locations are done. I am now working on the people to populate them.
View attachment 1079206
Yeah I don't think we are getting a March release lol.

• Sad
Reactions: LadyBee

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah I don't think we are getting a March release lol.
Sadly I think you are right. Animations haven't started yet and last time it took about three weeks to do that and another 2 weeks to code everything so if we add that up. It will be another month damn.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!

I got all the overlays done for the locations. I will now be moving onto the animations! (finally)
I also created a new way to replay scenes. The old way to replay scenes was fine, but now players will be able to see if they've unlocked any of the bonus scenes after that character's story. It will also display a hint as to where that scene is located.

This week's sneak peak is what Katelyn's replay page will look like.

TL;DR:
Starting work on the animations. New scene replay system will be implemented.
1b506536-a51e-4355-97af-0e5f06721d11.png 37796350-f3ad-4e07-a42f-ce3394fd5d96.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!

I got all the overlays done for the locations. I will now be moving onto the animations! (finally)
I also created a new way to replay scenes. The old way to replay scenes was fine, but now players will be able to see if they've unlocked any of the bonus scenes after that character's story. It will also display a hint as to where that scene is located.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1088069 View attachment 1088068
Its halfway through March so the build will most likely be around early April now that the Captain is finally doing the animations.

Reactions: LadyBee

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1088069 View attachment 1088068
I do like the new replay system the first picture it locked and it shows you where the scene is located which is nice.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes