4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Damn it's really a pity, so much other games are abandoned like Milfy City & co i don't give a fuck but this game is everything i need and being on hold for a unknown time is really heartbreaking.

Reactions: iron4doves

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Fans here hope that the game is just on-hold but more likely it is abandoned.
Yes I think it is abandoned at this point we were supposed to get a new threesome scene between sis and Bailey before the dev left but nothing has been posted in months so I do think this game is finished.

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
Update 4.3
Fixed error when entering the Aunt's room at night after her interview.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update 4.4
Fixed Aunt appearing at the pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays before she moves in.
Update 4.5
Fixed errors when redirecting in the scene replayer on the MC's computer.

Don't forget to talk to Barry in his room if you are stuck.

PC Download - Mega | G-Drive
Mac Download - Mega | G-Drive
Walkthrough

hey so when the next update will appear, and who will be the main character play is it with Jessica and Chloe or with Bonnie ?

Aug 30, 2021
Hey there just want to ask if next update we can do Sx with twoo girls? is it true it will came on May ?
Mr. Reid Vishern. Didn't you just recently said that the creator has told you that the update will be in May? So why are you asking him again? Or he didn't tell you anything and you were just fabulating?
Game is abandoned. There will be no update.

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
Mr. Reid Vishern. Didn't you just recently said that the creator has told you that the update will be in May? So why are you asking him again? Or he didn't tell you anything and you were just fabulating?
Game is abandoned. There will be no update.
Sorry how bout this as prooft men

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry how bout this as prooft men
That wasn't a proof, unless Cap himself post something on itch, his subcriblestar or here said he will release the next update soon we all basically had to assumed the game being put On Hold without any date he will come back
Even that guy said he didn't know when the next update will be release so that's that

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes