4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Problem: When I visit Barry, he tells me that we need to talk about "what happened" tomorrow, but I can't talk to him at school and the only other place I ever see him is in his room, where I get the same message.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Damn CaptainDoc should be more transparent about whats going on 5 months passed since his last post, will this game be continued ever again or is it a dead horse

Reactions: peperondana

Fadrick

Jun 5, 2019
I wouldn't pay attention to that guy he is not reliable if you go back to his posts he is using quotes from like a year ago as his source.
Hey there sorry i kind of new and find this game yesterday, well from the info of this Morioh on the date he said, he said next month which mean probaly May, so do you think this game still continued or Hold on ? Well because there is no note about abendoned aswell.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Hey there sorry i kind of new and find this game yesterday, well from the info of this Morioh on the date he said, he said next month which mean probaly May, so do you think this game still continued or Hold on ? Well because there is no note about abendoned aswell.
How is someone discussing about something on f95zone a valid source for anything ?

Aug 30, 2021
Fadrick and Reid Vishern, you should read more carefully next time.
Morioh1999 has said: "..the game is on hold for the next months."

He didn't say: ..for the next month.
He didn't say: ..for the next two months.
But ..for the next months.
Got it?

Last edited:
Reactions: sharpys

Ye it's me

Mar 14, 2022
Este juego es perfecto, actualizalo lo más pronto que puedas, alcance a verlo posteado en una página y en español, vas por muy buen camino.
Si alguien sabe de más juegos como este, estoy abierto a sugerencias

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Fadrick and Reid Vishern, you should read more carefully next time.
Morioh1999 has said: "..the game is on hold for the next months."

He didn't say: ..for the next month.
He didn't say: ..for the next two months.
But ..for the next months.
Got it?
Damn, i am famous lol

But yeah it can be 6 to 24 months or just never again. I wont hold too much for the future of this game

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes