4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Important Announcement
Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying the latest build of After the Fire. It is a project that I am proud of, and I wouldn't have been able to make it without the support of all of you.

Unfortunately, I was recently given a choice as to how I should go forward with this project. It is no secret that the updates for After the Fire have been few and far between. I have multiple projects that I work on in my free time with AtF being one of them. I also have a full time job that takes up a very large majority of my time.

That being said I have decided that I will be putting After the Fire on hold for now. I know that a lot of you will be disappointed by this news, but I need to take a break from a bunch of my other projects to get my life back on track. That sounds dramatic, but it isn't as serious as it seems. There is just other things that I need to prioritize right now. I do intend to return to developing AtF in the future, but I do not know when that will be.

I am sorry for this update as I am sure that this is not what you all wanted to hear today, but this is what I have decided. Right now I would unsubscribe from my page as I do not intend to update it for a while and I do not want you all to be charged money for a project that is on hold. I created a free tier for you to switch to as Subscribestar won't let me edit tier prices once it has subscribers. I will update the public links when I finish the Sis and Bailey threesome animation that I promised, but after that do not expect any updates for a long while.

Thank you for all the support.

- Until next time
Captain Doctor
Dude do you have any new information what's going on since this post is already 6 months old ?
Im asking you because you are the dude that feed us always with content from the captain... the last hope

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Dude do you have any new information what's going on since this post is already 6 months old ?
Im asking you because you are the dude that feed us always with content from the captain... the last hope
I post when the captain has posted something on Subscribestar. The last post was that one and there has been no news since then.

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
FWIW, new Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.5
Size: 278 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hope is a safe apk

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes