Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
VERSION 0.4
release splash 1080 1.jpg

Version 0.4 is out for the public! Original post has been updated with new links.

Patch notes:

- Aymee's storyline, see the journal.
- Two new sex scenes (Total of 3 positions, 10 angles, 2 climax animations.)
- That's pretty much it. Enjoy!

Cheers and take care!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Classy Lemon
The font size on my TV and monitor look very small. I was wondering if it was possible to add a font size option. I have seen a couple games with the option. Usually its never an issue but this games font size smaller by a by a lot to every other game ive played. Its quite a strain to read lol.

If it cant be done on your end, if you or anyone else knows a method to increase the size on my end that would be great.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon
The font size on my TV and monitor look very small. I was wondering if it was possible to add a font size option. I have seen a couple games with the option. Usually its never an issue but this games font size smaller by a by a lot to every other game ive played. Its quite a strain to read lol.

If it cant be done on your end, if you or anyone else knows a method to increase the size on my end that would be great.
Sorry about that, I'll take a look and see if I can create such an option.:giggle:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
when the new videos come up the screen just stays blank for minutes and I have to hit skip

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
After the Inferno [v0.4] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,81 GB / 406 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,77 GB / 372 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 126 Votes