GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Surprisingly good! I was sure I would not like the game, as the artstyle is so far from what I like usually, but it grew on me. Only thing I'm not a fan of, is the VA, but that's kinda mandatory in this game though, so it's bearable.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another great update, love the new story and sex event. Can't wait for more in the next update, I really got addicted to this game now and need more

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
nice. what an interesting story. i think the game is rather unique and i consider it a step above the typical renpy games we have here. the transitions between scenes and cutscenes were well done. appreciate the small details like that and it really impressed me. glad I gave it a try & i look forward to more content.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
These cutscenes / video sequences / animations are outstanding!
Maybe the highest quality ones of the many games I've played so far (at least of those presented here on F95).
The additional voice acting is definitely the "cream on the cake" :love:.
I would guess, only 2 or 3 other developers around here are probably able to deliver such quality of their cutscenes.

If I had to review this game - and I'm going to do that after some more updates for sure - that quality work alone would have an immense impact on the overall rating, positively of course ;). And there's obviously much more quality work you've implemented so far...

Keep on the great work!!!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
These cutscenes / video sequences / animations are outstanding!
Maybe the highest quality ones of the many games I've played so far (at least of those presented here on F95).
The additional voice acting is definitely the "cream on the cake" :love:.
I would guess, only 2 or 3 other developers around here are probably able to deliver such quality of their cutscenes.

If I had to review this game - and I'm going to do that after some more updates for sure - that quality work alone would have an immense impact on the overall rating, positively of course ;). And there's obviously much more quality work you've implemented so far...

Keep on the great work!!!
This makes it worth it :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Version 0.4 has been released for patrons. Will be released for free in four weeks as always.

"What?! Already?!"
Yes, it's early because I felt like it. Deal with it.

This version includes:
- Aymee's storyline, see the journal.
- Two new sex scenes (Total of 3 positions, 10 angles, 2 climax animations.)
- That's pretty much it.

Cheers and take care!

release party 0.4.png.jpg

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes