Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
This is quite an ambitious undertaking. This game has definitely the signs of a good piece of work at first glance. Although the choices of female eyes is unique it isn't strictly off-putting, I can see the reason, but perhaps consistency is in order?

I will give this game a shot and come back with a proper constructive review that you might use for something Classy Lemon
Also consider getting the developer title.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Okay well it should still be two days until release but someone chose to update my thread, so early release I guess.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Because someone had the nerve to update my thread two days early I have chosen to make the official announcement.

PATCH 0.5 PUBLIC RELEASE! AAAH!

release splash 1080 2.jpg

Version 0.5 is now available for EVERYONE. Here are the patch notes.

- Fayeth's and Aurea's storyline. Go to your room to continue it after meeting them in the main story.
- 4 new sex scenes (Total of 6 positions, 20 angles, 4 climax scenes.)
- New lore and new memories.

Cheers and take care!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I love this game. I'm a sucker for romance and this kind of stories but I don't like that the relationship with Cressa has been literally put on standby for the sake of relationships with girls we just met. As far as I know this isn't an harem game. Well, at least the story is progressing.
I've questioned myself a couple of times if I made choices that lead to this but I don't think so. Maybe some of you can confirm that?
Anyway, nothing really bad about it, just an opinion.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Reactions: Balpheron and Gorse

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
After the Inferno [v0.5] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,10 GB / 471 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,07 GB / 436 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
That sucks that some ppl leaked it here before it gone official but oh well, pirates gonna pirate :KEK:

Nearly 1 month since the Patreon release so could've been worse tho, but I understand that you can be frustrated when ppl don't follow your rules that seems fair for you

Anyway, didn't played this game since the first or second release, idk why since I enjoyed it, guess I'll start anew

Reactions: kartolas

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I love this game. I'm a sucker for romance and this kind of stories but I don't like that the relationship with Cressa has been literally put on standby for the sake of relationships with girls we just met. As far as I know this isn't an harem game. Well, at least the story is progressing.
I've questioned myself a couple of times if I made choices that lead to this but I don't think so. Maybe some of you can confirm that?
Anyway, nothing really bad about it, just an opinion.

Thank you and the best of luck.
While agreeing with you about the issue of Cressa, I'm not really able to confirm about choices you made. ;)

However the choices I made put Cressa on standby as well (or bad), ... except for a few conversations in between.
BUT I'd guess as the main plot still seems to be right on the verge of unfolding itself there are going to be chances to build up the relationship with Cressa and the other girls further.
Maybe some of the choices will lead to different outcome how/in which direction relationships evolve themselves?!

We can only speculate about what Classy Lemon might have planned so far, but after some updates more we certainly will have more encounters with our primary LI's and the chance to intensify relationships.

Reactions: kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
While agreeing with you about the issue of Cressa, I'm not really able to confirm about choices you made. ;)

However the choices I made put Cressa on standby as well (or bad), ... except for a few conversations in between.
BUT I'd guess as the main plot still seems to be right on the verge of unfolding itself there are going to be chances to build up the relationship with Cressa and the other girls further.
Maybe some of the choices will lead ferent outcome how/in which direction relationships evolve themselves?!

We can only speculate about what Classy Lemon might have planned so far, but after some updates more we certainly will have more encounters with our primary LI's and the chance to intensify relationships.
yeah I think I made the right choices but there are some variables that make me question it so I can't be sure.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
yeah I think I made the right choices but there are some variables that make me question it so I can't be sure.
Well, unfortunately we both can't be sure without confirmation of Classy Lemon, I think.

But reviewing your attached Cressa choices I'd assume, that approving Cressa to go to college might lead to not having her around for more direct meetings. I chose not to letting her leave for college so that she's still in town - which leads to having her around and giving her the opportunity to join the mercenary group by chance as well. At the current state of development however it only leads you to a few conversational encounters with her - nothing more yet.
Maybe that choice makes the difference?!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Well, unfortunately we both can't be sure without confirmation of Classy Lemon, I think.

But reviewing your attached Cressa choices I'd assume, that approving Cressa to go to college might lead to not having her around for more direct meetings. I chose not to letting her leave for college so that she's still in town - which leads to having her around and giving her the opportunity to join the mercenary group by chance as well. At the current state of development however it only leads you to a few conversational encounters with her - nothing more yet.
Maybe that choice makes the difference?!
Don't think so, at least not in a romantic way. She also appears a couple of times in my playthrough but brings nothing new to the story. I think she on "standby" for every path so we can meet others. In mine she is in some sort of temple improving self control or something. I guess we wait ;)
Thanks for your time.

Reactions: Gorse
Jul 17, 2020
does anyone know if there is a torrent of this? none of the host are good enough for me (~8-14 hour download ETA for a 2GB game lol) i have gigabit internet but the host suck

Reactions: tangerinebeatle

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I've just finished episode 1 and the quality is awesome. Seriously top notch. The sex scenes could stand to have more dialogue though, it's only so interesting watching an animation on repeat.

You need bigger spaces between each word, sometimes the text just merges together.

I get that this is a sandbox, I'm not going to complain about that. What I will complain about is that during the Cressa part of the game, you keep getting thrown back into the map, but have literally nothing to do but click on Cressa's house to progress. The story itself unfolds fairly linearly, so I'm wondering why you keep breaking the flow of the game for no reason. I don't see the point of going back to the map unless there's actually something to do there.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
does anyone know if there is a torrent of this? none of the host are good enough for me (~8-14 hour download ETA for a 2GB game lol) i have gigabit internet but the host suck
I don't know if anyone got back to you but I can understand internet woes. Anyway, someones posted a torrent link in the comments, like 2 hours after you asked the question.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I've just finished episode 1 and the quality is awesome. Seriously top notch. The sex scenes could stand to have more dialogue though, it's only so interesting watching an animation on repeat.

You need bigger spaces between each word, sometimes the text just merges together.

I get that this is a sandbox, I'm not going to complain about that. What I will complain about is that during the Cressa part of the game, you keep getting thrown back into the map, but have literally nothing to do but click on Cressa's house to progress. The story itself unfolds fairly linearly, so I'm wondering why you keep breaking the flow of the game for no reason. I don't see the point of going back to the map unless there's actually something to do there.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the game despite its flaws, I can see where you're coming from and I'll definitely try to improve on those points

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes