Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon, nice update! Liked the Fay & Aurea story as well as the renders and fabulous animations. :giggle:

Do you plan on bringing all the girls (story branches) together eventually in the main plot later on?
Are the sandbox mechanics going to make more sense in the future by giving the player the opportunity to
choose freely with which girl to continue?

Oh btw (and sorry for bothering you with that): the recently added SIGNATURE 2 link in the OP does not lead to the related post...
this link instead should be the right one: Correct SIGNATURE 2 - link ;).

Thanks for your great work so far and for sharing your splendid game here with us!
The mods did some weird cleanup that removed a few posts from the thread, so the post number changed. I've updated the signature link now, thanks for noticing.

Each storyline you finish will be relevant later on, can't say much more. I'm afraid the sandbox won't become more relevant than it already is, the reason it's there in the first place is mostly due to ideas that were scrapped long ago.

Reactions: Gorse

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This is F95 in a nutshell!

Everyone: "Those eyes are too big and unrealistic!"
No one ever: "Those cocks and tits are too big and unrealistic!"

I love it :D
Actually I say that a lot, but usually as I'm deciding to play a game not after I've played it. Seeing a game with cartoon beachball tits is a hard "nope" for me; I grew out of that phase by 14, same with protag who is sporting a virtual 3rd leg - won't even download. The eyes here got REAL noticeable only after playing it and especially seeing the women right next to the men. The women's eyes are noticeably larger especially the iris.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Actually I say that a lot, but usually as I'm deciding to play a game not after I've played it. Seeing a game with cartoon beachball tits is a hard "nope" for me; I grew out of that phase by 14, same with protag who is sporting a virtual 3rd leg - won't even download. The eyes here got REAL noticeable only after playing it and especially seeing the women right next to the men. The women's eyes are noticeably larger especially the iris.
Agreed :oops:

Reactions: HogRocket

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Very sorry to disappoint you then. There's only her for now.
I wasn't disappointed by the game itself. I found the game very engaging and enjoyable with an interesting plot and a diverse cast of characters. The only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of futa content. I understand its not for everyone but it's my main fetish and I was hoping for a futa character to romance. Harems are not for me so getting into a threeway relationship with Fay and Aurea just to get some temporary futa content, since I assume the dick potion is not permanent, is a little disappointing. I was wondering if its planned for there to be a futa character in the future to romance? Also, is the dick potion permanent and, if it is, is it possible to convince one of the characters you romanced to become a futa in the future?

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I wasn't disappointed by the game itself. I found the game very engaging and enjoyable with an interesting plot and a diverse cast of characters. The only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of futa content. I understand its not for everyone but it's my main fetish and I was hoping for a futa character to romance. Harems are not for me so getting into a threeway relationship with Fay and Aurea just to get some temporary futa content, since I assume the dick potion is not permanent, is a little disappointing. I was wondering if its planned for there to be a futa character in the future to romance? Also, is the dick potion permanent and, if it is, is it possible to convince one of the characters you romanced to become a futa in the future?
There won't be a permanent futa, you'll be able to choose for her in the future.

I understand what you're talking about, I enjoy a bit of futa too. But it's not something I want to force on anyone.

May 5, 2018
Attention

I am now officially a game developer as per my new title. Which means that I am officially better than everyone else.

I joke, please don't lynch me. Nevertheless, bow down to me.

View attachment 1624482
All hail the Lemon!! lol.

Quick question, what is the lore under the Tempest and the Exatir, and how do I get it?

Also, under Follower of Aethos, it says, "Aethos was a legendry wattior of Alectis..." Is that supposed to be Actelis?

P.S. More Futa! More Trysta! (ooo... maybe futa Trysta)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
All hail the Lemon!! lol.

Quick question, what is the lore under the Tempest and the Exatir, and how do I get it?

Also, under Follower of Aethos, it says, "Aethos was a legendry wattior of Alectis..." Is that supposed to be Actelis?

P.S. More Futa! More Trysta! (ooo... maybe futa Trysta)
There's a book in your room that you can click.

Also you're right about Actelis. Well spotted.

Reactions: TheLargePickel

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
P/s: Updated to Final version
1644594062377.png 1644594143487.png 1644594203544.png

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
View attachment 1647424 View attachment 1647432 View attachment 1647435
I have absolutely no problems with this, I'm flattered in fact!

May I ask how you figured all the choices out? Did you just play the game a lot or did you look up all the variables somehow?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I have absolutely no problems with this, I'm flattered in fact!

May I ask how you figured all the choices out? Did you just play the game a lot or did you look up all the variables somehow?
I play for few times to figure the best outcome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. And honestly I am not so sure that it is a right one but I think it is worthy to share this mod with you guys

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
What, really, is "the best" outcome, anyways?
I assume there's only one that makes everyone happy and self-confident?
I seem to have gotten all those, on the first try, though I do wonder if there's multiple (real) endings for some characters.
Kinda doubt it, but I guess someone will tell me, eventually. The characters are nicely done, really, with background, motives, etc.

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
So I started with the 0.50 update and just finished it. I very much enjoyed the story line as we as the renders and animations. Keep up the great work, I eagerly await for the next update.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
PATCH 0.6 IS OUT NOW so do throw your money at me

I made a short trailer for it but I couldn't be arsed to make a new gif for it. Check it out anyway. Releasing for free on March 12.

- Main story continuation, click the bed in your room as always.
- Three new sex scenes
- Three new cutscenes
- Four new memories
- A couple new lore entries

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
So I won't lie and say that the obvious declining interest in the game isn't discouraging. However I also won't lie and say that I don't realize the reason for it.

Since the first release I've received a lot of great feedback and constructive criticism. Patch 0.7 will be the final update to the game, as such I have made a few notes of areas I'd like to change and/or improve upon for my next game.

- More focus on the girls. Until now I've tended to put more focus on the MC and his story.
- While some people like the larger eyes, I realize that it's alienated a lot of people as well. In the end I don't think it was a good design choice.
- Sandbox be gone.
- Give the girls continuous roles throughout the story, rather than giving them one storyline each and then almost forgetting about them.
- More dialogue choices and player input.
- Spend more time on designing the characters.
- Don't create more work for myself by working on game elements that people don't care about. This may not directly improve the game, but I'll be able to work more effectively which I think will indirectly improve it.

Things that I believe have seen improvements later in the game, but are executed poorly enough at the start to deter a lot of people:

- Render quality. Early renders both have bad quality and poor lighting, I also had a tendency to keep the player on the same static image for way too long.
- Dialogue. Stop overexplaining and talking about pointless things. It's boring. Make dialogue less stale, let it flow more naturally.

Suggestions or comments are welcome. I can be reached by DM as well.

Edit: I made it sound like I'm abandoning the game. That's not the case. Next patch would've been the last one regardless of how it went.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So I won't lie and say that the obvious declining interest in the game isn't discouraging. However I also won't lie and say that I don't realize the reason for it.

Since the first release I've received a lot of great feedback and constructive criticism. Patch 0.7 will be the final update to the game, as such I have made a few notes of areas I'd like to change and/or improve upon for my next game.

- More focus on the girls. Until now I've tended to put more focus on the MC and his story.
- While some people like the larger eyes, I realize that it's alienated a lot of people as well. In the end I don't think it was a good design choice.
- Sandbox be gone.
- Give the girls continuous roles throughout the story, rather than giving them one storyline each and then almost forgetting about them.
- Don't create more work for myself by working on game elements that people don't care about. This may not directly improve the game, but I'll be able to work more effectively which I think will indirectly improve it.
I underscored the most important reasons, IMHO.

Anyway, you missed the most important reason: there are too many games, around here. Most successful games are the older ones and the games made by people who've already released "classic" - and completed - games. No way you'd be popular in such a few months.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

- Sandbox be gone.

Things that I believe have seen improvements later in the game, but are executed poorly enough at the start to deter a lot of people:

- Render quality. Early renders both have bad quality and poor lighting, I also had a tendency to keep the player on the same static image for way too long.
- Dialogue. Stop overexplaining and talking about pointless things. It's boring. Make dialogue less stale, let it flow more naturally.

Suggestions or comments are welcome. I can be reached by DM as well.
While i am one of the few that actually enjoy your game, i think you already highlighted the things needs to be improved. if i have something more to say i'll let you know.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I underscored the most important reasons, IMHO.

Anyway, you missed the most important reason: there are too many games, around here. Most successful games are the older ones and the games made by people who've already released "classic" - and completed - games. No way you'd be popular in such a few months.
Yeah, unfortunately that's not a reason that I have any control over.

I didn't expect to go big after my first game, but if I don't focus on the things that I know need improvement, then I'll likely never get to that point

Reactions: HogRocket

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I liked the game and what I would suggest is don't chase the fame, instead chase your dream. Make what you love most and always try to make it better not for the others but for you. The learning process is continuing for ever if you want and like it. Try to finish each development and after see you past projects, as much more you learn you will be able to make things ever better. In the end with each project you gain experience which will help you either on your future games or even in the way you think across your life :)

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes