Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Gotta ask, any way to get rid of the voice acting without loosing all the other sounds? Pretty fucked that there isn't a slider or button to toggle it off.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've really enjoyed the occasional humor in the game intermixed with everything else. I love this part from the update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I loved how excited Trysta got over the books she gives the MC to read. LOL. I'm looking forward to how this latest event will affect everyone's futures. I assume Liram thinks I have a lot of guts saying this, though, so I'll leave my comment there.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
1.0.jpg

The final update, 1.0, is out for patrons! I started working on this in March 2021, it's only fitting that it ends in March 2022 after a full year of working on it.

- Continuation and ending of the main storyline. Just load your latest save.
- Two endings with multiple variations.
- 7.5 new sex scenes.
- 2 new cutscenes.

Now I'm gonna take a few days off and play some Elden Ring before starting on the next project.

Cheers and take care!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1723148

The final update, 1.0, is out for patrons! I started working on this in March 2021, it's only fitting that it ends in March 2022 after a full year of working on it.

- Continuation and ending of the main storyline. Just load your latest save.
- Two endings with multiple variations.
- 7.5 new sex scenes.
- 2 new cutscenes.

Now I'm gonna take a few days off and play some Elden Ring before starting on the next project.

Cheers and take care!
It's been an awesome ride. Looking forward to the conclusion and to seeing what comes next for you!

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
As I have said on Patreon, sad to see this ending. I feel like there's so much more that could be explored in the future. :)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I'm so excited with your next one. and im also complaining about the voices/sounds during hot scenes. they becomes distorted and sometime it just went silence until the MC finishes.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Looks interesting. Hope a compressed version is tackled quickly. Really wanna try this one out.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Classy Lemon Congrats on completing your game! Will you announce in this thread when the next one is out? I really liked this game and would like to see what you create next :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse
4.50 star(s) 126 Votes