hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
Very good game! I visited both locations, but I could not trigger the events with the workers at the village, and at the town, there are only 2 steps, bj and anal which are nice, but no progression further. I just don't know if I reached the end, or how to trigger more events, because there are more gifs in the folder I have not seen yet.

Reactions: DrunkenSatyr

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I played for a few hours and saw pretty much everything. Too much clicking is annoying. You should implement a system where some chores are automated. Farming money for a horse was the least fun thing in the game. The married player can't make money, only the husband can. I basically waited a month meanwhile my character sucked and fucked the husband. Even during the bronze or middle ages, peasant women worked in agricultural and pastoral jobs. Women worked more than men in some cultures. Also husband makes between 0-20 gold. This amount of RNG isn't fun. I backed every time he did less than 15 gold because waiting is boring.
There is potential but needs a lot of work.

DrunkenSatyr

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
The married player can't make money, only the husband can. I basically waited a month meanwhile my character sucked and fucked the husband
In my own playthrough, I used to earn as a fisherwoman (catch fish in the village and then sell it on the town market; note: need to obtain a fishing rod in a short quest in the village). I think I will just add a pond (or better river) to the town. Thanks for the feedback.

In general, the town path that played out for me is to work as a street prostitute -> lose husband -> earn a lot of money (with high sex skills group prostitution is unlocked) -> buy horse, house and anything else needed -> clean reputation at the temple -> find a new husband -> use horse to travel quickly between the village and the town, catch a lot of fish (with high fisherwoman skill) and sell it in the town (with increasing trader skill).

Unfortunately, there’s not much to do once you are skilled, rich and happily married, in this version. More to come. :)

DrunkenSatyr

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I think there's a way to trigger the blacksmith to come over to your hut? I did it once somehow then hit the back button and can't get it to trigger again
There will be an option to ask him nicely, if you have 0 food rations and low vigor. He will come to visit you the next morning and you will be able to start a branch with him.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
In my own playthrough, I used to earn as a fisherwoman (catch fish in the village and then sell it on the town market; note: need to obtain a fishing rod in a short quest in the village). I think I will just add a pond (or better river) to the town. Thanks for the feedback.

In general, the town path that played out for me is to work as a street prostitute -> lose husband -> earn a lot of money (with high sex skills group prostitution is unlocked) -> buy horse, house and anything else needed -> clean reputation at the temple -> find a new husband -> use horse to travel quickly between the village and the town, catch a lot of fish (with high fisherwoman skill) and sell it in the town (with increasing trader skill).

Unfortunately, there’s not much to do once you are skilled, rich and happily married, in this version. More to come. :)
I played married path mostly. I tried divorced path a little but couldn't find a good way to make money. I didn't see prostitution option, only begging was there for me.

DrunkenSatyr

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I didn't see prostitution option, only begging was there for me.
A type of prostitution (bj, vaginal or anal) is available when its relevant sex skill is 20 or higher. The option will appear in Dark Alley.

When I start playing as a villager, prostitution will be the option for sure after all village events. For the town start, there’s a need to grind some sex skill with a husband. (Also there’s anal event in stables in case you don’t mind to commit adultery.)

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Where exactly is the quest for the fishing rod, I know its in the village, but cant seem to find it?!?

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
1.79GB on the first release
So since this is a html game, is the size achieved through large gifs?

friendlycpl80

Jun 16, 2017
I really liked the game even though there is grind. I find the setup/background story refreshing - good choice.
Is there a way to earn money for house except for prostitution or fisherwoman-grind?

DrunkenSatyr

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Is there a way to earn money for house except for prostitution or fisherwoman-grind?
For now, these are the main sources of income. Beggar path is quite dicey. Also, with really high trader skill, you can buy food on the market and sell it for higher price on the same market.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Nice to see a new game and gamedev here.

I noticed that if you travel from town to village, all NPC friends are removed/defaulted to strangers.

I also have a suggestion for few branches:
in event with coal burners, it could be an option to suggest not only oral-only but anal-only (non-vaginal) sex, in case MC is a virgin.
If they "notice" or know about her anal skills, they go for it automatically.
If MC has a great oral skills she can suggest oral-only even if she's a non-virgin with high anal skill.

Do you plan to use pisswhore variable somehow? And ostiuk/kovalBlowjobCount variables?

DrunkenSatyr

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I noticed that if you travel from town to village, all NPC friends are removed/defaulted to strangers.
Relations with town NPCs may decay daily minus 1 or 2 points (random 0-2). The idea is the relations also need to be planned to avoid being forgotten.

I also have a suggestion for few branches
Thank you.

Do you plan to use pisswhore variable somehow?
That's for sure. I'm planning to add watersports into sex act with NPCs.

And ostiuk/kovalBlowjobCount variables?
They are used merely for quests/branches with NPC.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Relations with town NPCs may decay daily minus 1 or 2 points (random 0-2). The idea is the relations also need to be planned to avoid being forgotten.
Actually it was looking like NPC were initiating on each arrival to town, instead of the first one (haven't check the code, can't say for sure)
That's for sure. I'm planning to add watersports into sex act with NPCs.
Maybe with that variable high enough she will suggest it to coal burners by herself.

As a side note - not all people in watersport, so maybe it is worthy to have it behind some setting variable

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes