3.40 star(s) 57 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
the game is scheduled to be released on STEAM on May 29, 2023, in my opinion nothing will happen before its release (I may be wrong)
The question is. Will the steam release just be the current build, with no new content? Because that would kind of suc
Wow, I almost missed the release on Steam of the game, and that mostly because it's not marked as an adult only game and it can be seen even without the sexual content enabled: :)
Now the question is: if it will (hopefully) have an uncensored patch, will that be an unannounced Steam DLC or an external one, and, in case, where to get it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and rrxm

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Wow, I almost missed the release on Steam of the game, and that mostly because it's not marked as an adult only game and it can be seen even without the sexual content enabled: :)
Now the question is: if it will (hopefully) have an uncensored patch, will that be an unannounced Steam DLC or an external one, and, in case, where to get it?
Who knows, this game has been Development for years now, and There has been only a couple short sex scenes with the teacher. I know this is just a hobby for the devs though, just saying it's taking quite a long time for any progress to be made

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
is this game dead?
Yes/no. Dev says they are alive and working on it. But apart from a few images there isn't much evidence.
I've already chalked this one up to be a Icstor-dev, stopped supporting it a while back.. Shame really, had promise.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Yes/no. Dev says they are alive and working on it. But apart from a few images there isn't much evidence.
I've already chalked this one up to be a Icstor-dev, stopped supporting it a while back.. Shame really, had promise.
i hear a lot of people talking about Icstor being a piece of shit dev, could you tell me the origins of this? like what was he known for doing also what games did he work on? lol just curious i always hear the name pop up as synonymous to that of a bad faith dev

• Haha
Reactions: SlickRoy

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes