3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
i hear a lot of people talking about Icstor being a piece of shit dev, could you tell me the origins of this? like what was he known for doing also what games did he work on? lol just curious i always hear the name pop up as synonymous to that of a bad faith dev
The only definitive thing is a release date on steam at the back end of may and that is it .

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yes/no. Dev says they are alive and working on it. But apart from a few images there isn't much evidence.
I've already chalked this one up to be a Icstor-dev, stopped supporting it a while back.. Shame really, had promise.
Difference is Gaussian actually paused payments, while ICSTOR doesn't. The guy is the master of carrot dangling to keep his patreons hooked.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Difference is Gaussian actually paused payments, while ICSTOR doesn't. The guy is the master of carrot dangling to keep his patreons hooked.
If they're too dumb enough not to realize it then...
But in this case, I actually like this game and hope it gets it's shine.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Who knows, this game has been Development for years now, and There has been only a couple short sex scenes with the teacher. I know this is just a hobby for the devs though, just saying it's taking quite a long time for any progress to be made
There's also a a dream sequence or two starring the "landlady".

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
2,5 years and still no content :sleep:
2.5 years and still no content for what? Can't be this game cause it had a major content update little over a year ago and since then they moved it from Unity to Ren'py which takes alot of rework and recoding and it is content current. Other games have done similar and took years for that to happen.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
is this game dead?
Not dead, just on hold. The announcement to put it on hold was made just a few days ago (after you asked this) and before that was 2 dev updates plus the rework moving it from Unity to Ren'py. All within 3 months. Normal dev cycle for this type of game.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Wow, I almost missed the release on Steam of the game, and that mostly because it's not marked as an adult only game and it can be seen even without the sexual content enabled: :)
Now the question is: if it will (hopefully) have an uncensored patch, will that be an unannounced Steam DLC or an external one, and, in case, where to get it?
This was recently discussed in the Discord. The devs will continue releasing a free version, which will have all the dirty smut you could want.

The Steam version of the game will be vanilla, as in, no lewds. They did this because Steam is very touchy and picky about approval for lewd games. For every game that makes the cut, supposedly 100 others do not. In order to get past Steam censors, they decided on vanilla. This said, they also hinted that "perhaps a fan will come out with a uncensor/lewd patch". The Steam version is strictly so people can support the game if they wish and will not be the only version released.

Reactions: SirBobby and rrxm
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes