3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
This one is pretty enjoyable. Surprisingly, since it does not really have much sexual content and story is onhold on the pretty interesting moment.

The feeling of undevelopment is haunting me through all the gameplay so far, and that's pretty much the only serious concern I have about this game.
Pretty interesting, I'd say unique art style which hooks up with its simplified yet embracing beauty.
Good solid thoughout dialogues, I'd actually never really skipped even though there is a lot of reading.
Pretty great amount of content and far progress for 0.3.
There are some misleadings in todo list and some events are triggered in odd way or potentially can even break-block the further advance, maybe they don't, but still worth mentioning.
Teasing part needs a little more synchro with the story advance, like, I doubt that a teacher so repressed, defensive and cautious as Vera would allow her student to play with her clit or grab her bare tit before even going for a date. Moreover, do it at work on the plain daylight.
It's obvious we'd appreciate animations instead of statics, but I dunno if it will be worth the efforts to make and not ruin the whole experience if done poorly.

The game has great potential, looking forward to play the upcoming update (if any).
Solid 4* atm, with very good chances to get to 5* with more quality updates. )

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
any update on this game??
yeah seriously theres not even any update news or anything what the fuck is happening ive been anticipating this update for a long time but nothing, i think it was this thread or maybe it was another that has a discord where everything is said there, but i dont get that, i mean whats the use of this thread then?

Reactions: eklaami0014

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
yeah seriously theres not even any update news or anything what the fuck is happening ive been anticipating this update for a long time but nothing, i think it was this thread or maybe it was another that has a discord where everything is said there, but i dont get that, i mean whats the use of this thread then?
thats ashame art style was awesome

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Youre waiting your entire life just to die. Might use some of it to wait for the release of this update, right?

This is about the only game the update of which im actually anticipating, but im able to bind my time. Cant you?

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
i think it was this thread or maybe it was another that has a discord where everything is said there, but i dont get that, i mean whats the use of this thread then?
The point of this thread is to share download links and have discussions about the game, it was never supposed to be a "central hub" for development notes.
Any patch notes and state of the game updates are most of the time shared by players, if you want to get in touch with the developer team or have first hand updates about the game I suggest you go to their patreon (or whatever crowdfunding they use) and/or their official discord server.
This can be said about pretty much every single game posted on this website.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
“Irl troubles” is all they’re saying for why the game is on hold. They set a date in august for the steam release, 3 months after it’s original release date in may, so hopefully that means something seeing as they’re answering to a publisher and not just random forum users. If nothing changes by that point then quit holding out hope.

Reactions: moi69 and dobon

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The 3D models is unique but the game coder is terrible for a rewritten game.

There is softlock where you can't click on anything and there's places where you can't advance the story because the trigger for the event won't activate.

I really hope the DEV will use this downtime to iron out the kinks in the game code and make it run smoothly, cause eye candy is not enough if you can't get the scene to activate.

MotherLover6969

Apr 17, 2023
I'm at the point where mom wants to talk about us moving back in. Is there anymore content after this point? Cause it's not letting me progress.......

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes