3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
maybe if you actually followed the project you'd know what you're talking about

that's not even the dev you dumbfuck XD
To be fair the image fooled me. And secondly... I have been following this since it was just an idea on a thread..... they were first voicing their desires to create a shota game, then showing renders of a model they made. this was all before they actually started developing it into a game. that started when they got a coder, I know this because when they actually started to develop the game was around the time they created their discord, which is most certainly not 3 years old XD

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.
still mac version does not work.
Anybody has one which is working ?
cheers !

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Looks like the art style improved dramatically over the years. I remember seeing the original thread long ago.

I read the dev notes and noticed the mention of the dev team clearing their corporate schedules and working full time on the game or something...? That seems a bit premature if I understood it correctly. Hopefully your livelihoods are not being propped up by a new patreon account or something. Good luck folks!

Reactions: GaussianFracture

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Explains why you bought an overpriced computer/laptop. Sorry!
chill out Mate.
I bought it from my cousin (graphic designer, specialized in the design of web pages) in a good price.
That is all.
Anyway kid, thanks for trying to help.
Cheers !

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyway kid, thanks for trying to help.
Don't get me wrong I made once the same mistake and bought a Macbook Pro in 2008. Back then macOS offered more functions as it does now under Catalina or later under Big Sur.

Macs are for professionals like your cousins and not for casual users like us. Therefor, the advice I can give you is to switch over to Linux (runs flawless on a Mac). Today's Linux distros are mostly very user friendly compare to Apple's macOS. ;)

Last edited:

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Hi.
still mac version does not work.
Anybody has a one which is working ?
cheers !
Hey,
Like I explained earlier in the post mortem, I fucked up the mac build and for now, I can't make another one, it will be the same result, I'm working on finding a solution to build it.
Until then, the link is disabled.

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey,
Like I explained earlier in the post mortem, I fucked up the mac build and for now, I can't make another one, it will be the same result, I'm working on finding a solution to build it.
Until then, the link is disabled.
OK mate.
Thanks for the clarification.
cheers !

Reactions: Elvishious

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I definitely liked it, the art, so different from the usual I loved it, a small error when changing the name of the MC, in the dialogues it does not change, it still remains with the default name "Max", from there on , it looks too good and with a good future. Hoping there will be some update soon

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes