3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What is up with the lab mini game? I was "shown" how to do it...but it didn't actually show me anything, so I went to go do it, but its a legit puzzle thing that I have no clue what it expects from me.

Edit: I'm thinking I can't really play this game. I started a game, then I didn't like how I named my character, so I restarted again, but I sped through it and got a scene that didn't trigger before right at the start. I am beginning to think events/scenes aren't loading for me. Shame, game looks nice, but maybe I just can't play this for now.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
What is up with the lab mini game? I was "shown" how to do it...but it didn't actually show me anything, so I went to go do it, but its a legit puzzle thing that I have no clue what it expects from me
Click 1 of the patterns at the bottom then try to find it in the puzzle, when you do, click on it. Do this 3x3 times.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm gonna have to come back to this game. I did try running it and I managed to soft lock myself on two levels I guess. 1) I couldn't "practice" the lab machine at all and 2) I got locked into and could not leave Josie's apartment, and we never did play games. She just kinda went to go write at her computer and I was stuck, even though I checked everything in the apartment and bedroom. Twice.

It looks fun, I actually don't mind games like this, but from what I can tell its super easy to break the sequence of events (like missing cutscenes, or in this case softlocking yourself) I am not sure if the story just doesn't go beyond that point or if bugged, but yeah. I'll keep this on my watch list and give this...probably several updates before I try again

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
I'm gonna have to come back to this game. I did try running it and I managed to soft lock myself on two levels I guess. 1) I couldn't "practice" the lab machine at all and 2) I got locked into and could not leave Josie's apartment, and we never did play games. She just kinda went to go write at her computer and I was stuck, even though I checked everything in the apartment and bedroom. Twice.

It looks fun, I actually don't mind games like this, but from what I can tell its super easy to break the sequence of events (like missing cutscenes, or in this case softlocking yourself) I am not sure if the story just doesn't go beyond that point or if bugged, but yeah. I'll keep this on my watch list and give this...probably several updates before I try again
I gotchu man. Number 1, you couldn't practice the machine because you've done your work for that day already. Go to sleep and head to the lab the next morning. Then you're able to practice on the machine.

Number 2, you would have to talk with Josie for 3 times. Each time would bring up a different topic to talk about. As you select each of three topic to talk about, she would then invite you over to the living to play games. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I gotchu man. Number 1, you couldn't practice the machine because you've done your work for that day already. Go to sleep and head to the lab the next morning. Then you're able to practice on the machine.
Actually a two days passed. It just wouldn't let me practice. It kept saying I needed to, but my character kept saying "I don't have anymore work right now" and wouldn't do anything

Number 2, you would have to talk with Josie for 3 times. Each time would bring up a different topic to talk about. As you select each of three topic to talk about, she would then invite you over to the living to play games. Hope this helps.
Well crap, I stopped after two and figured I was stuck... thanks, you've been helpful! although my first problem was still a thing, but maybe if I did one more day after hanging out with Josie it would've finally worked

Reactions: Zone Peterson

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
is there any way to see the mother (mag) in the bathroom because there is a moment in the game that she is there, but I can't spy

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not as of yet no.
Might be about time then, since it's a sex game.

The issue is they decided to code their own thing into unity to achieve the "visual novel" style game that most games on the site are instead of just using renpy. If they would have used renpy the game would have been out years ago. As you can see unity is not allowing them to do anything (so far) that we have not seen in renpy so it was just a huge waste of time.
There's something you don't really know about Unity then. It can do lots more than Ren'Py, hell, even Godot can.
It all boils down to which assets you have at your disposal. There is a VN engine for Unity which surpasses Ren'Py by far, but maybe they haven't the funds available to buy that. In the end, Unity can go far beyond what Ren'Py offers.
Also, Ren'Py (let's just call it RenPoo now) is based on a version of Python that was phased out five years ago.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
is the incest patch now better?
also was hoping the dialogue patch change not only the incest but the status of MC, like he is highschool student not lab worker

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Might be about time then, since it's a sex game.

There's something you don't really know about Unity then. It can do lots more than Ren'Py, hell, even Godot can.
It all boils down to which assets you have at your disposal. There is a VN engine for Unity which surpasses Ren'Py by far, but maybe they haven't the funds available to buy that. In the end, Unity can go far beyond what Ren'Py offers.
Also, Ren'Py (let's just call it RenPoo now) is based on a version of Python that was phased out five years ago.
I said that they may be able to do more in unity. I simply said that as of right now they have not done anything that Renpy could not do. Please actually read what I write

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Use CrossOver or downgrade your macOS version to 10.14.
I know everyone is trying to help and that is always appreciated. Do we know if there is a Mac link on patreon or available at all?
It seems like a bit of a stretch to downgrade their OS for a game instead of looking for the Mac file. That is a good last resort though! Great thinking outside of the box. What is crossover?

Reactions: TokyoRoaster

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Will this game have sex scenes or is it just romance?
It will have, but how long until we got some juicy sex scenes? That would be a question that need answer

is there any way to see the mother (mag) in the bathroom because there is a moment in the game that she is there, but I can't spy
For now the only "lewd content" in this one are a kiss scene with Josie and some hugging between the MC with those women, the developer said he want the game to have "slow burn" so it could take at least half of 2021 to even have those spying scenes and MAYBE at the end of the year we could have some masturbating or handjob

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
It will have, but how long until we got some juicy sex scenes? That would be a question that need answer

For now the only "lewd content" in this one are a kiss scene with Josie and some hugging between the MC with those women, the developer said he want the game to have "slow burn" so it could take at least half of 2021 to even have those spying scenes and MAYBE at the end of the year we could have some masturbating or handjob
Not forget if make the right choice while play game with Josie, she will put her foot on MC no no zone.

sopa1745

Jul 15, 2018
so is there any sex in this yet? i dont want to come back a month later and completely forget the story and build up.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes