3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
I think the developers mentioned several times that the real issue was the coding, I believe that they had to code a lot along with their regular jobs. Plus they were not asking for money at all during that period of time. At this point the game is still in alpha. Maybe in a few more months. I don't think there is any point in rushing people.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
WTF is with all their heads!?!?! It looks like someone else did the bodies and everything then someone else photoshopped anime heads onto the bodies without making the size correct.

johnson803

Jan 5, 2019
this will be one of the best game in soon but if the dev is not burn out and going to the wrong way like the other.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Graphic looks unique and interesting. Milf looks hot. Story.. well... again a male protagonist and ofc a young one too. If he has to be male and young can’t he be at leaat smaller and uglier? No? Ok then bye

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still not much content in there, but at the very least look like the developer and his team finally set this game on track and do a monthly release. Hopefully within this year we will have some juicy sex content...hopefully...

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Yo guys im confused i dont get anymore logs i have help clean the house and eat with the landlady. What should i do next?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Ah, an update. Let's see what they have been up to. :coffee:

Edit.

A little bit of story progress with the side characters, a way to make money and the introduction of shops. We got a peck on the cheek but the story has not proceded far enough to include ero content yet.

One thing kind of bugs me though... It doesn't matter what time you visit Vera in her office, she often says: Hi Max! What brings you in so early? Even if it's Dusk.

Otherwise I enjoyed the update, keep it up.(y)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the whole game (I think?) and look like we only have a kissing scene with Josie to be considered "hot scene" so far. Hoh boy, look like the "slow burn" would be very slow if we still don't even have any peeking bathroom.... Next update should better have some of them to spice things up a little

Reactions: Jstain

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
MC looks like he just graduated.

From elementary school.

He looks like he's 4 foot 10(about 145 cm) and mom looks like she's at least a foot taller. Of course there's artistic license to exaggerate a bit.

Honestly, if you're going to do shota just embrace it fully. Make him a boy genius like Doogie Howser MD. Have some women react a bit oddly at first before adjusting to his surprising level of maturity. Just my .02. Some people hate shota, but you're going to get that regardless of what you tell them the character's age is.

This is Danny Devito standing next to Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold is 6'2", Danny is 4'10" tall. If you're shorter than 4'10" and an adult, you're considered a "little person"(an extremely low percentage of people are in this category).

View attachment 973681

Note that even at this height differential Danny still comes nearly level to Arnold's shoulders. Then look at the MC here standing next to his, uh, landlady. Is she, perhaps, related to Maria Sharapova?

Having said all that, the art looks nice. Looking forward to future updates.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I think the developers mentioned several times that the real issue was the coding, I believe that they had to code a lot along with their regular jobs. Plus they were not asking for money at all during that period of time. At this point the game is still in alpha. Maybe in a few more months. I don't think there is any point in rushing people.
The issue is they decided to code their own thing into unity to achieve the "visual novel" style game that most games on the site are instead of just using renpy. If they would have used renpy the game would have been out years ago. As you can see unity is not allowing them to do anything (so far) that we have not seen in renpy so it was just a huge waste of time.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
I don’t understand why a game with such tags has nothing in common?
What is the essence of the game?
The site already has "promising projects" AWAM and HS.
This is the third game in which there is literally nothing but the useless content of everyday life.
Why don't these games get their own VEN tag "Visual Erotic Novel"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: moi69 and ell
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes