• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I really dig the art style, like the layout of the game but I have a weird issue, could play just fine before update now it locks up at the start screen (name entry to be exact) and doesn't see my saves. tried starting from scratch with both my picked name and max, no joy... running win 10 from ssd with 24 gigs memory...

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I really dig the art style, like the layout of the game but I have a weird issue, could play just fine before update now it locks up at the start screen (name entry to be exact) and doesn't see my saves. tried starting from scratch with both my picked name and max, no joy... running win 10 from ssd with 24 gigs memory...
Did you extracted the folder in the previous game folder? if yes, please use a new folder

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
The MC is studying Forensics and when he graduates he expect to join a police department. I'm assuming that means he is studying Forensics in a college program.

Why is he so Tiny if he's in college, or even highschool?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
The MC is studying Forensics and when he graduates he expect to join a police department. I'm assuming that means he is studying Forensics in a college program.

Why is he so Tiny if he's in college, or even highschool?
They literally mention it in the game from what I remember lol

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
EDIT: Post retracted in a vain attempt to hide my own stupidity. But let's just say I want to save you guys some bandwith.

Last edited:

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Compressed version: here

Regarding some assets, yeah I didn't reduce the resolution, I'll be doing that in a later update! (already started to cleaning stuff in that version)

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Compressed version: here

Regarding some assets, yeah I didn't reduce the resolution, I'll be doing that in a later update! (already started to cleaning stuff in that version)
*sigh* Shouldn't do stuff like that when I'm dead tired already, eh? :FacePalm:
Well anyway, thanks for pointing it out.
I guess my comment boils down to the 14 MB white circle and itch.io icon then. :LOL:

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
*sigh* Shouldn't do stuff like that when I'm dead tired already, eh? :FacePalm:
Well anyway, thanks for pointing it out.
I guess my comment boils down to the 14 MB white circle and itch.io icon then. :LOL:
Thanks for pointing it out, this one slipped completely under my radar! And I didn't check the build log :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not much to remove/reduce left :D

• Haha
Reactions: oidex

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Well, if you remove or shrink the top two, at least you can proudly say that the largest asset in you project is a magazine shot of a shit-truck :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elvishious

MILFS HUNTER

Feb 10, 2020
Why im play well in the firts version, but now cant open the game? please help, i using Window 10 pro, st my bad english :(

disto

Apr 6, 2019
Im stuck at the naming part, what do i doooooo?
it wont make name it anything and it wont start

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes