3.40 star(s) 57 Votes
D

Deleted member 2436901

I'm not chillin because this isn't the first time people have continued to spread this bullshit around. They don't know what these guys went through and seeing as I know the writer pretty well, and I got to see the work that went into it.

It pisses me the fuck off when people continue to spew bullshit over and over and over again, especially when the devs themselves have addressed the true story, but people either don't read, can't read or don't give a shit what they say and continue the bullshit.

It triggers me. Big time.

I like rubbing my vagina as much as the next girl does to these things, but I appreciate the time invested into projects like this because this is very different from anything else I've seen on here and just in general for the adult gaming scene.

I didn't mean to whine, but GOD that shit pisses me off. The devs laid that bullshit story people have spread around to rest and I literally witnessed most of it through my relationship with Wanderan.

That, and that fucking coomer is getting it for free and he's STILL bitching. If he was a supporter, then fine. He's got room to complain. But he's not and again, this isn't the first time he's spewed out this shit.

I'm pretty patient, but if there's one thing I CANNOT stand, it's ignorance ><
i get the idea, but a response with anger doesn't make the people understand to be patient.

i also love the idea of a slow pacing with romance and all. so... i'm pretty patient on this too

Oh, and even if there's impatient people, the Moterlove/AfterGlow development was discussed a long time, so there's no way that the developer hurry the things up to lewd the things innecesarely, so don't worry about the people~

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
i get the idea, but a response with anger doesn't make the people understand to be patient.

i also love the idea of a slow pacing with romance and all. so... i'm pretty patient on this too

Oh, and even if there's impatient people, the Moterlove/AfterGlow development was discussed a long time, so there's no way that the developer hurry the things up to lewd the things innecesarely, so don't worry about the people~
I'm not telling him to be patient. I'm saying if he has nothing helpful to say, shut the hell up and don't pollute the thread.

And I'm glad there are some who see it the way I do. I've read pretty much all of Wanderan's work outside of this so I know he puts his heart and soul into it. I'm hyped as hell ^.^

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Man fuck this game... i had high hopes for this but the mechanical side of things just sucks and the updates are dissapointing and the save feature DOES NOT WORK FOR 2ND UPDATE IN A ROW. Fix this shit please and add actual Nudity to your adult game.
I'll be darned, Metallo's Kryptonite is adult games. Now I've seen everything.

PS when looking for the download on itch.io, there's an option next to it that says "name your price". The game is free, you don't have to donate money to this amazing cause if ya don't want to (especially if you're a bitchin' baby like Metallo and Kermit.) Just click the download option twice and it'll take you to an area where you're able to download the game.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Did you download the corrected version "0.2.0c"?
a little late on the reply there, if you saw my post 1 page back, then you would of seen that i talked about 0.2.0c was uploaded on the itch.io site, and to answer your question, yes, i got it and finished this update, i just never went back to edit my reply to your comment, which was my fault on that, i should have

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
a little late on the reply there, if you saw my post 1 page back, then you would of seen that i talked about 0.2.0c was uploaded on the itch.io site, and to answer your question, yes, i got it and finished this update, i just never went back to edit my reply to your comment, which was my fault on that, i should have
Oh, sorry, I flip the pages quickly.

Reactions: Chemmy

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The only one I think I hope Dev should upgrade in the next update would be change the front size of the questlog to be bigger so players could read it easier. The front size was very small even when I'm go full screen so I had to lean close and take time to read to know what requirement I need to have or do, so I would feel appreciated if the front can be increase 2-3 times larger
The last one maybe about freely save whenever you like, specially save before you need to choose some choices to increasing girl's affection...

Last edited:

Big_Ass_Lover

Dec 1, 2018
I'm not chillin because this isn't the first time people have continued to spread this bullshit around. They don't know what these guys went through and seeing as I know the writer pretty well, and I got to see the work that went into it.

It pisses me the fuck off when people continue to spew bullshit over and over and over again, especially when the devs themselves have addressed the true story, but people either don't read, can't read or don't give a shit what they say and continue the bullshit.

It triggers me. Big time.

I like rubbing my vagina as much as the next girl does to these things, but I appreciate the time invested into projects like this because this is very different from anything else I've seen on here and just in general for the adult gaming scene.

I didn't mean to whine, but GOD that shit pisses me off. The devs laid that bullshit story people have spread around to rest and I literally witnessed most of it through my relationship with Wanderan.

That, and that fucking coomer is getting it for free and he's STILL bitching. If he was a supporter, then fine. He's got room to complain. But he's not and again, this isn't the first time he's spewed out this shit.

I'm pretty patient, but if there's one thing I CANNOT stand, it's ignorance ><
PPl need to be patient. This is a great game. I love it.

Reactions: KatsuTameni

Big_Ass_Lover

Dec 1, 2018
Doesn't seem to be triggering, I've tried the workplace and her apartment :/ Meg did mention wanting to spend saturday together before I visited Vera but that's not even triggering either
after visiting her in the morning you have to wait in your place for her to visit

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
after visiting her in the morning you have to wait in your place for her to visit
So so far, I visited her in the morning where she gave her first lesson with kiss, since visited vera's place, meg stated she wanted to spend a saturday together, josie has also visited home in the evening so I really dont know what I'm missing or if its bugged :/

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes