3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
Everyone who has a blackscreen at Veras needs to download version 0.2 b and use the included save. Then it works. The dev already fixed it.

And to everyone who is only talking negatively about the game, especially about the progression: dont forget that u are getting this for free. Its just unfair to only criticize in a negative way.

Esmp790

Apr 9, 2020
Everyone who has a blackscreen at Veras needs to download version 0.2 b and use the included save. Then it works. The dev already fixed it.

And to everyone who is only talking negatively about the game, especially about the progression: dont forget that u are getting this for free. Its just unfair to only criticize in a negative way.
Bro the game art is amazing and love this game i don't check up itch.io and there is version 0.2b there and the black screen problem have been solved

Last edited:

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
Go to the OP and visit their Discord or their itch-site. There it is uploaded since yesterday 11pm i think. The f95-version isnt updated yet.

Reactions: Esmp790

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
I am unable to see Vera's home in the city map.
Can anyone help me find the place please ?
Is it only accessible during a specific time frame ?

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
its only accessible after the start of a specific quest, but from that point u can go there whenever u want

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
its only accessible after the start of a specific quest, but from that point u can go there whenever u want
where in the map is it located ?
I am in the knock at Vera's door step and cannot see it in the map even though that I got the messages of going to pick up the wine and the coffee .

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
pick up the wine and the coffee in the mall and the cafe. the apartment is located in the big building behind the school, but u need to get the stuff first.

Reactions: cantozanos

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
pick up the wine and the coffee in the mall and the cafe. the apartment is located in the big building behind the school, but u need to get the stuff first.
thanks for the clarification.
I was having trouble getting the mouse to correctly point to the specific place for the text box to pop up.
Now got the black screen so I guess I reached the bug everyone is talking about.

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
okay u need get the 0.2b version
Its on their discord or itch-site
there u got an included save, which u can use

*//

Jan 17, 2018
Feel free to post your player.log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Soft Moan folder. Rename player.log to player.txt and upload the file here. I will take a look at it.
Please look at my file

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021

At last. Someone who sees the light and has sense.

Kudos to you my friend.

People seem to forget that this is a small team effort comprised of like 3 devs and only one of them is actually good with the coding.

It's a lot of work for a single man. Cut them some slack. If this team was like 10 people or so, then yeah, I'd get the negativity (still don't approve it because I know how much effort and heartache this game is causing them. I'm very good friends with the writer) but it's good to see someone who actually understands what the hell is going on.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes