3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Don't mean to sound harsh but...
- Why is this game on f95?
- Why does this product have an "Incest patch"?
I mean, it wouldn't even serve to phase an extremely devout christian mom at this point.

I like the art style - but I'm not really on F95 to find games rated "G - Suitable for all." :)

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
Don't mean to sound harsh but...
- Why is this game on f95?
- Why does this product have an "Incest patch"?
I mean, it wouldn't even serve to phase an extremely devout christian mom at this point.

I like the art style - but I'm not really on F95 to find games rated "G - Suitable for all." :)
Good for you mate. Go to another game if this doesn't tickle your pickle.

Point & Click without any sex........
Devs said that the story is gonna be slow burn which means no immediate sex coming. Get over it. I'm much more interested in them telling a good story than skipping straight to the fap.

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
which part?

if you have been following this topic from the start, than you will know why people are hype, and for the sex, it's a new game, this is the 2nd or 3rd update, adding little content/bug fixing, of course there isn't going to be any sexual content this early in the game, just like most new titles that get's posted up here.

Someone speaks logical sense. Praise to you friend. People don't know how the fuck to sit and wait for the good stuff to happen. There have been games that have gone two entire years of updates and STILL don't have any sex. Good god.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I imported my save to the 0.2 and I can't find what I have to do ? Nothing trigger ?
old saves wont work, you will have to restart

Devs said that the story is gonna be slow burn which means no immediate sex coming. Get over it. I'm much more interested in them telling a good story than skipping straight to the fap.
I agree with you, even though the sexual content is nice. I like it where the dev makes you work for it and not just put it in the game way to early and say here you go, have fun, adding it in to early kind of does ruined the game, because in the end, what are you working towards if it's added in early, yeah there can be different scenes in different places, but it kind of cut's into the story, have to build that story up first with the characters before adding stuff like that in it.

I play these games for the story and the challenge to get there. I don't really care when the sexual content get's added, just as long as the story is good and stay's on track, since the story seems pretty good so far, even with that bug for vera's apartment, where you go black screen, but looking forward to see how her story will continue.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
This game tires to input an enjoyable story, gameplay and art, not sacrificing either for either, eventually it will have sex, so to rush the story is an eventual loss anyway.....
so people who are still unhappy with the content, should check some other game out, this aint for you man...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: oldstrong
Nov 23, 2018
Can someone help me I have a problem when I start a new game when I name the character I press the qualify button but nothing happens, the game does not progress, does not grab anything, it just remains as if nothing had been validated. Error.png

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Is the end of the update leaving Vera's apartment?
I think so, because after I did that, I couldn't get any more quests (and look, I tried a lot), this update was very weak, there was nothing interesting ... it's a shame because the art of the game and the models are incredible, but nothing helps if the game has bad content

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think so, because after I did that, I couldn't get any more quests (and look, I tried a lot), this update was very weak, there was nothing interesting ... it's a shame because the art of the game and the models are incredible, but nothing helps if the game has bad content
I think Dev should start to think about add a way to check the content available in the game so that players would know if they have finally reach the end of the update, I know that the game was a still very early in development but they should have consider about it from now on

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is the end of the update leaving Vera's apartment?
not sure how you ended up doing vera's apartment, i tried the win 32 and 64, keep getting black scene, even deleted the files from \AppData\LocalLow\Soft Moan, still black screen on both, might try again later, might be something i did to bug the game out for me, not sure

I can't find this folder in the 0.2.0 update, did the GM have removed the folder?
you have to start the game first so the folder is created, after you named the mc and the mc mom and you're in the bedroom, close the game and move the file over.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
People asking for quest after leaving vera's apt. and here i am stuck with black screen of dead :confused:
Feel free to post your player.log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Soft Moan folder. Rename player.log to player.txt and upload the file here. I will take a look at it.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Scene 'Scenes/Navigation/VeraHouse' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...

(Filename: Line: 155)

I guess that would be it.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes