3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
So is this update just a bugged load of nonsense? Vera isn't contacting me and her office has vanished and Josie is just stuck playing games each night.

Mar 4, 2018
I've waited like many others since the original dev post in 2017 to dip my virtual wick deep in Meg. The wait either makes you or breaks you, but the only thing I can say is this, or rather Barry White can

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Right now the f95zone signature for this is racier than anything in the actual game, with the exception of one small sequence which is, of course, a "just a dream" sequence.
Thanks for letting me and many others know. Saved me alot of download traffic :)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
So I read the first pages of everyone being ecstatic, then I fired it up to give it a whirl, and while some of the art is nice, what the hell is the hype about? The game itself is clunky, boring and has no sex in it.

Reactions: Kermit79

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't know what to do or if it is buged
View attachment 1076197
which part?

So I read the first pages of everyone being ecstatic, then I fired it up to give it a whirl, and while some of the art is nice, what the hell is the hype about? The game itself is clunky, boring and has no sex in it.
if you have been following this topic from the start, than you will know why people are hype, and for the sex, it's a new game, this is the 2nd or 3rd update, adding little content/bug fixing, of course there isn't going to be any sexual content this early in the game, just like most new titles that get's posted up here.

Reactions: KatsuTameni
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes