3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
if you're a social outcast and don't feel like going to their discord to get the vera's apartment fix, their itch.io alredy have the fixed version of the game

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Hi ! Does anybody got a black screen trying to get into Vera's flat ? I got the wine and the coffee and it's Saturday noon.
Thanks.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Sorry I did not read the previous posts, my bad :( I suppose we have to be patient.

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
He has been saying that for several years
I'm gonna lay it out for you one more time so braindead imbeciles like you who can't read will understand. Or maybe you read it and your head's too far up your own ass to understand what they said. Either way, I'mma say it one more time. I'm sick and fucking tired of people like you spreading shit like this.

The project was in a conceptual stage since 3-4 years ago. There was no actual team put together and was originally a passion project. Meaning, these guys take their spare time to do it. All three of them have lives and had full time jobs, so of course there's not much progress. It was FOR FUN. Initially, it was touted as just that, a passion project. Meaning, no gain apart from the satisfaction of doing something cool for the community. In other words, no monetary gain.

Then things got bad when COVID happened and everyone's life changed. The devs were forced to release something that was worked on as a PASSION PROJECT.

Ungrateful entitled coomers like you, who get this shit for free because you're literally on a site that lets you download it all for free and not support the devs who work their asses off to deliver on something that was a side project, hastily bumped up to main event status. And all you have to say is that they've been working on it for several years?

This game's barely been in actual production for one and a half years, by a 3 man team.

Don't spew shit you know nothing about. All you do is give the devs a bad name. They're some of the hardest working people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Case in point example, the bug that locked everyone out of finishing the last quest in the update that dropped yesterday was fixed in less than 10 hours.

I dunno what you want from them. If you wanna be negative, by all means go on. But all you're doing is make yourself look like a dipshit and inviting people to report you then for mods to ban you for offering nothing helpful apart from the same fucking message that the devs addressed from the month they released.

God, people like you are annoying.

Last edited:

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
Gonna lay my thoughts on the update thus far and what I managed to get to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know the devs hit a rough patch during the last month (a couple more so than others) so I'm not in the least annoyed at the buggy release. Give them time; they care about their project and they listen to all the feedback. They're listening but I'mma just say this now.

Give up on getting your desire for sex gratified immediately. If that's your goal, go somewhere else and come back in a few months. There's no sense in whining about the lack of sex because it's not gonna make it come any faster. Strap in and let the story unfold. We're 4 updates in and people are bitching and moaning about no sex...

Well, that was a bit ranty. Whatever. I loved this update and I can't wait to be able to play the last chunk of it once they fix it!
To add to that spoiler I did before now that I actually managed to play it thanks to the swift hotfix the devs launched (holy shit that was fast. Mere hours!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love how the story is shaping up, and I've got a sinking feeling that it won't be long before shit actually pops off! Good job to the devs!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question before i download guys, is the engine affecting the game a lot? So far all of the Unity VNs i've tried were pretty dogshit compared to Ren'Py.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
not sure how you ended up doing vera's apartment, i tried the win 32 and 64, keep getting black scene, even deleted the files from \AppData\LocalLow\Soft Moan, still black screen on both, might try again later, might be something i did to bug the game out for me, not sure
Did you download the corrected version "0.2.0c"?

Reactions: Chemmy

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I think so, because after I did that, I couldn't get any more quests (and look, I tried a lot), this update was very weak, there was nothing interesting ... it's a shame because the art of the game and the models are incredible, but nothing helps if the game has bad content
Calm down bro, this is just the beginning of the game, we are not going to force the bar.

Reactions: KatsuTameni
D

Deleted member 2436901

I'm gonna lay it out for you one more time so braindead imbeciles like you who can't read will understand. Or maybe you read it and your head's too far up your own ass to understand what they said. Either way, I'mma say it one more time. I'm sick and fucking tired of people like you spreading shit like this.

The project was in a conceptual stage since 3-4 years ago. There was no actual team put together and was originally a passion project. Meaning, these guys take their spare time to do it. All three of them have lives and had full time jobs, so of course there's not much progress. It was FOR FUN. Initially, it was touted as just that, a passion project. Meaning, no gain apart from the satisfaction of doing something cool for the community. In other words, no monetary gain.

Then things got bad when COVID happened and everyone's life changed. The devs were forced to release something that was worked on as a PASSION PROJECT.

Ungrateful entitled coomers like you, who get this shit for free because you're literally on a site that lets you download it all for free and not support the devs who work their asses off to deliver on something that was a side project, hastily bumped up to main event status. And all you have to say is that they've been working on it for several years?

This game's barely been in actual production for one and a half years, by a 3 man team.

Don't spew shit you know nothing about. All you do is give the devs a bad name. They're some of the hardest working people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Case in point example, the bug that locked everyone out of finishing the last quest in the update that dropped yesterday was fixed in less than 10 hours.

I dunno what you want from them. If you wanna be negative, by all means go on. But all you're doing is make yourself look like a dipshit and inviting people to report you then for mods to ban you for offering nothing helpful apart from the same fucking message that the devs addressed from the month they released.

God, people like you are annoying.
jesus, chill out man. Is not like somebody insulted you, just there's impatient people xd

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
jesus, chill out man. Is not like somebody insulted you, just there's impatient people xd
I'm not chillin because this isn't the first time people have continued to spread this bullshit around. They don't know what these guys went through and seeing as I know the writer pretty well, and I got to see the work that went into it.

It pisses me the fuck off when people continue to spew bullshit over and over and over again, especially when the devs themselves have addressed the true story, but people either don't read, can't read or don't give a shit what they say and continue the bullshit.

It triggers me. Big time.

I like rubbing my vagina as much as the next girl does to these things, but I appreciate the time invested into projects like this because this is very different from anything else I've seen on here and just in general for the adult gaming scene.

I didn't mean to whine, but GOD that shit pisses me off. The devs laid that bullshit story people have spread around to rest and I literally witnessed most of it through my relationship with Wanderan.

That, and that fucking coomer is getting it for free and he's STILL bitching. If he was a supporter, then fine. He's got room to complain. But he's not and again, this isn't the first time he's spewed out this shit.

I'm pretty patient, but if there's one thing I CANNOT stand, it's ignorance ><

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes