3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Xanado

May 9, 2018
News from developers Discord:

"Elvishious — Today at 12:12 AM
Hey Everyone !

This next update will wrap up this act. The following acts will be based more on intimate character relations and repeatable scenes. We're also taking a new direction for the game along with our new writer "Binary Unit". We will decrease the number of mandatory fetch quests and focus more on dialogues and unlocking fun scenes.

We've heard your feedback, so starting from Act3 we will be revising the older quests and events where we will cut off a lot of mandatory fetch quests that forced the player around. We're also prioritizing to make the cross-version save files work so older save files can be used in new versions of the game successfully.

With the introduction of Act 3, we will also be doing occasional supporters polls for fun scenes and story progression. We're aiming to have this next update released by the end of the month but there is still a lot of work ahead of us so it may stretch into early September. We appreciate your patience with us and we'll have a more definitive release date once we cleared a bit more of our planned tasks.

Stay tuned for the next update!

Please, welcome the newest member of the milf team, Dr. Domenica!"
Nicole.png

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
News from developers Discord:

"Elvishious — Today at 12:12 AM
Hey Everyone !

This next update will wrap up this act. The following acts will be based more on intimate character relations and repeatable scenes. We're also taking a new direction for the game along with our new writer "Binary Unit". We will decrease the number of mandatory fetch quests and focus more on dialogues and unlocking fun scenes.

We've heard your feedback, so starting from Act3 we will be revising the older quests and events where we will cut off a lot of mandatory fetch quests that forced the player around. We're also prioritizing to make the cross-version save files work so older save files can be used in new versions of the game successfully.

With the introduction of Act 3, we will also be doing occasional supporters polls for fun scenes and story progression. We're aiming to have this next update released by the end of the month but there is still a lot of work ahead of us so it may stretch into early September. We appreciate your patience with us and we'll have a more definitive release date once we cleared a bit more of our planned tasks.

Stay tuned for the next update!

Please, welcome the newest member of the milf team, Dr. Domenica!"
View attachment 1361606
Damn, she's looking good.

Maybe the cheeks close to the mouth look a bit copypasted or let's say older looking than the rest of her, but the general picture is nice (boobs!)

Also, it's good to hear they want to reduce busywork in gameplay. Game is a slow burn as it is with dialogue only.

Looking forward to future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Binary Unit

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
Damn, she's looking good.

Maybe the cheeks close to the mouth look a bit copypasted or let's say older looking than the rest of her, but the general picture is nice (boobs!)

Also, it's good to hear they want to reduce busywork in gameplay. Game is a slow burn as it is with dialogue only.

Looking forward to future updates!
Trust me we are aware that the game as it is now is a slog. We haven't gone over the specifics yet but we're going to be cutting some of the quests and/or combining them with others to make things more concise. Quest objectives are also going to be more clear.

Storywise the game is still intended to be a slow burn but things are going to move at a much faster pace now than they were before. A lot of things set up in previous updates are going to pay off in this update, so I hope you enjoy. Please give feedback on what you think of the new update when it releases. (art, dialogues, etc)

Last edited:

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Trust me we are aware that the game as it is now is a slog. We haven't gone over the specifics yet but we're going to be cutting some of the quests and/or combining them with others to make things more concise. Quest objectives are also going to be more clear.

Storywise the game is still intended to be a slow burn but things are going to move at a much faster pace now than they were before. A lot of things set up in previous updates are going to pay off in this update, so I hope you enjoy. Please give feedback on what you think of the new update when it releases. (art, dialogues, etc)

Here's an updated banner for the thread.
Sounds great! Good luck in this new project!

Oh, and don't get me wrong, I love a good slow burn, games like Pyorgara's Corrupting the Priestess are great because of that, for example.

And when it comes to Afterglow I'm loving all the different stories: Mom certainly has feelings for his son, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jossie is totally into him but I think she'd use
. The teacher /researcher (her name eludes me now) is obviously engaged
and it's him who's applying the brakes here. The redhead cop story hasn't even started.

This game has great potential, I can't wait!

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
IDK if you are already solved this, but you have to speak with Josie bunch of time.
So yeah, hints say you have to WAIT, but actually you have to TALK to smn.
10-out-of-10 hints.
I am currently working on a hint system and also improving some of the quest objective names.
But in the (not the one coming) next update, we'll address and improve the start a bit more to be less tedious to go through.

i know it is slow burn but can anyone spare some walkthrough to increase the speed of the game? much appreciate for it
After the hint system is done and fully implemented I don't think it will be necessary to have a written walkthrough.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
News from developers discord.

"News August Update 2 (v0.2.4 progression)

Hey everyone,

Next update is still on its way, we made a lot of progress those last 2 weeks. We're at a crucial point in the story where the rest of the game will take a faster and more intimiate direction.

We're also introducing repeatables that would be linked to each NPC schedule. Those will act like our end-game gallery, where you can revisit scenes you've unlocked with the story progression. This means that each NPC will have a schedule update and this update is dedicated to the schedule update of Vera because she needs/deserves it.

We also improved the navigation such as implementing a new hint system in the townmap. This system allows you to see the character that you already met on the map on top of the location they are scheduled. It also act as a guide to help you find quests/complete more easily when the questlog is not enough.

This update takes longer due to having more than usual scenes and having to write new schedules when switching to a new act which takes a week or two on its own. The last part of the narrative of this update is still work-in-progress but should be done pretty soon. Meaning we will just have to link all the dialogues together in the storyline and send it to beta-testers.

With all that said, if there are no problems detected in the beta-testing validation, the release should come in about 2 weeks.

Much love!"

unknown.png

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Guys, I got a new laptop and lost my save file from current version. May I please have a end save file. I thank you kindly.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Guys, I got a new laptop and lost my save file from current version. May I please have a end save file. I thank you kindly.
So far the game has come with a "catch up" save when a new version is released. Also there is no way so far to change your name on a another persons save. There might be changes coming in the future (Who knows?). In the meanwhile the game is going through some structual changes in the beginning as was posted earlier in the thread. I would wait for the next update and play from the start. The game is still in it's early stage.

Good Luck

Reactions: Grompot

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
So far the game has come with a "catch up" save when a new version is released. Also there is no way so far to change your name on a another persons save. There might be changes coming in the future (Who knows?). In the meanwhile the game is going through some structual changes in the beginning as was posted earlier in the thread. I would wait for the next update and play from the start. The game is still in it's early stage.

Good Luck
Thats good info. Cheers. Amazing game. I like a slower approach. I realise that is not everyone's bag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elvishious

MrWolf7

May 13, 2020
I seem to have a bug where no triggers happen after Vera's apartment unless I restart the game and load the save file. Then the trigger for the dream book starts so that seems to solve it. Had me doing a lot of lab minigames for nothing lol. Great game tho!

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes