3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

MotherLover6969

Apr 17, 2023
I'm at the point where mom wants to talk about us moving back in. Is there anymore content after this point? Cause it's not letting me progress.......

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
why when it's time for an update, problems immediately begin
In general, that is not always true, just, in this case, as you may know from their explanation, it was a fun project with no serious ambitions. Now that they gave it more time and thought, they try to get it going, financially as well.
So yes, I can see some problems emerge on this way, we just need to have some patience and faith in devs' seriousness.

Reactions: princess bride

Koot123

May 8, 2022
The people in the game models are great, but there is real sex content? don't consider sleep as content

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
wait, did they really stop development?
Its been on hold since April. But I get the vibes that it is just done for. No communication and no active timeline on when things might change. The Dev just said, life stuff has happened, and hasn't been heard from in five months. Usually with games on F95 that is the end.

Which is a shame. With the quality of the art style and characters they were sitting on a gold mine if they could have managed to pull it together.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes